Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

'Unfazed' never works.

Unfazed is one of the most expensive new masteries.
I put full points on that, and never works.
I tested at Raid.
Tagged:

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    It only works if the bot gives the "evade ranged etc message" if they manually evade it does not
  • NerguryNergury Posts: 22
    Thanks. I would test more.
    Still never works.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    I unlocked this at great cost. It hasn't worked even once. Please fix it or refund my 350 energon!
  • Hey Guys,

I'm gonna have the team look into this, and will let you know if it's working or not. Can you let me know what modes you tried it out in and against which bots?
    Thanks Mike. I've tried it on arena, and story mode so far. Using most of my bots against a variety of bots also. It has not activated when the enemy dodges ranged or melee attacks. I know it's only a low percentage however I expect it to activate at least once after a lot of fights.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited August 2017
    Interesting. I guess I'm gonna hold off for a bit until the kinks get worked out
    edited August 2017
    At least could you confirm when it is supposed to activate.

The description reads :smile: "When an enemy evades, your bots have a 16% chance to become unstoppable for 1 second and add +20% attack rating to their next hit "

It does not say ranged or melee attacks, I assumed it would be both thats why I unlocked it
    So if you mean that by "When the enemy evades " it only happens with bots like Bee or Barricade that can can Evade Ranged... then this mastery is not worth it. I assumed I could turn all my bots into mini Motor Masters. I have not even seen it activate once against Bee or Barricade yet.
    In mcoc it only works off character ability evades so I'd assume it's same here but seems might be broke on top of things
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Evasion is not dodging and only a few bots can do it. So this mastery is just Scout/Bee/Nightbird counter for those whose don't have Hot Rod.
    Fair enough however they should make it clearer. It might be my fault for assuming evading had the same meaning as dodging (as in any dictionary). In which case this mastery is absolutely useless unless you want to counter bots who can EVADE.
    Please confirm this Kabam Mike as I do not want others to make the same mistake as I did and waste hundreds of energon on a useless mastery.
    Any update would be appreciated.
    Not working vs BB also. Any guy have ever seen it working?
    SS and Arcee were too in Arena.
    Mutantdoc wrote: »
    Fair enough however they should make it clearer. It might be my fault for assuming evading had the same meaning as dodging (as in any dictionary). In which case this mastery is absolutely useless unless you want to counter bots who can EVADE.
    Please confirm this Kabam Mike as I do not want others to make the same mistake as I did and waste hundreds of energon on a useless mastery.

I agree and would assume they learned from complaints when it was implemented in mcoc but wording is essentially the same and everyone got it assuming all evades
    Anyone actually got this to work yet?
  • So, it is only on "evades", like from Bots that have the ability to evade melee attacks, not when a Bot dodges an attack. It's especially effective against Bots like Bumblebee that sometimes seem to be able to evade every attack you throw at them.

I'm going to talk to the team about having this made clearer in the text, but dodging an attack is not the same as activating an evade.

Not works even on BB or other evading skills. Never. I put 5 points on unfazed that means 50% success rate.
  • I have tried it on Arcee and Bee. They have EVADED multiple times both in story mode and arena. So far this mastery has not activated even once.
    I noticed though you fixed the Critical Resistance mastery ASAP.
  • So, it is only on "evades", like from Bots that have the ability to evade melee attacks, not when a Bot dodges an attack. It's especially effective against Bots like Bumblebee that sometimes seem to be able to evade every attack you throw at them.

I'm going to talk to the team about having this made clearer in the text, but dodging an attack is not the same as activating an evade.

Never works on any situaton.
  • Please fix this Kabam. It just doesn't ever activate on evades
  • Mutantdoc wrote: »
    I have tried it on Arcee and Bee. They have EVADED multiple times both in story mode and arena. So far this mastery has not activated even once.

The Critical Resistance mastery had a 100% Reproduction rate and was a very quick fix. We're not having problems with Unfazed in the studio, but I'll talk to the team and see if there is perhaps just some confusion going on.
  • Mutantdoc wrote: »
    I have tried it on Arcee and Bee. They have EVADED multiple times both in story mode and arena. So far this mastery has not activated even once.

The Critical Resistance mastery had a 100% Reproduction rate and was a very quick fix. We're not having problems with Unfazed in the studio, but I'll talk to the team and see if there is perhaps just some confusion going on.
    100% reproduction rate? Mind if I ask/worry about your testing and QA process again?
  • Hey Everybody!

I've just talked to the team, and we think we've figured this out. Unfazed is working as it should be, but there is no visual way to tell (no callout, no unstoppable aura around the Bot). We're looking at ways that we can improve this, and might be able to make it easier to see that everything is working and that you have gained the benefits of the Mastery for the near future.
  • Mike thanks for the feedback. Please do get them to make some visual que it is activating. Nobody likes paying up 650 energon for something that doesn't seem to work at all. Something like a flea circus.
  • All I can advise anyone who reads this is that DO NOT GET UNFAZED as it is useless and does not make an iota of difference.
  • Has anyone actually seen this mastery make any difference at all?
  • I reset it yesterday. I didn't notice any difference with and without it with the same setup minus Unfazed. What a waste of energon.

Even more if a waste is that Support won't credit me back the energon I lost due to their mess up.
  • Yeah I had to unlock STARSEEKER (350 energon ) to get to UNFAZED (another 350 energon .. .kaching) Now I have put 0 in both and don't see any difference