Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

TRADE

XBOXREAPERXBOXREAPER Posts: 31
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
To be able to trade with other people through chat.,.,and u can trade anyone any star bot and resources and gold and energons ....... Plz ADD TRADE TO GAME PLZ.

Comments

• Slibby8803Slibby8803 Posts: 115
    Or how about learn to use the search function and read the thread from about two weeks ago where people explained what a terrible idea this is.
  • Slibby8803 wrote: »
    Or how about learn to use the search function and read the thread from about two weeks ago where people explained what a terrible idea this is.

I don't care
  • Slibby8803 I don't care we need trade u a...hole
  • Hey Kabam can stop rigging crystals I never got a 4* and just wondering can I get Shockwave for Free I really want Shockwave i can afford buying because I have no money or enough energons can u make it shorter on 3*Shockwave arena I would love to have Shockwave he's my #1 bot that I love plz can u send me a free 3* Shockwave to me from chat plz :,( :)
  • Plz Kabam can u send me a free 3* Shockwave threw mail on this game plz I love this game but I love it even more if I had a 3*Shockwave plz can u do that for me Kabam can u give me the 3*Shockwave from the 3*Shockwave Arena plz for Free :'(:):'( I would love to have a 3*Shockwave right now plz Kabam :'(:):'(
  • I want a 3*Shockwave really bad Kabam plz can u send 3*Shockwave to my account XBOXREAPER threw mail for free I would love to have a 3*Shockwave right now plz Kabam :'(
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Stop begging for free stuff, nothing's free you have to grind, stop being lazy
  • XBOXREAPERXBOXREAPER Posts: 31
    edited September 2017
    All ik that's ur guys comments I'm not Taking to u 2 I'm Taking to KABAM U GUYS AREN'T KABAM SO F...... OFF if ur going to leave a mean comments I suggest you shut up

• XBOXREAPER wrote: »
    All ik that's ur guys comments I'm not Taking to u 2 I'm Taking to KABAM U GUYS AREN'T KABAM SO F...... OFF if ur going to leave a mean comments I suggest you shut up

@XBOXREAPER , Man that's abuse! Man you and I we have no authority here that's missrespecting other Commanders, you need to be acused for both Spam and Abuse!

1 - Stop spamming stuff in every chat you pass by!;
    2 - Stop begging for free stuff I know Kabam is annoying with Crystals sometimes but you can't just think you can ask Kabam to give you a damn FREE 3* SHOCKWAVE stop being lazy!;
    3 - Stop missrespecting other Forum users: as I told before, the only authority here are the Kabam's Forum Administrators.

The TF F2F Chat and Forums Community thanks!
  • Predacon shut the f.... Up ur a damn spamer u d.... I m asking Kabam no u **** head
    XBOXREAPER wrote: »
    Predacon shut the f.... Up ur a damn spamer u d.... I m asking Kabam no u **** head

I didn't know you're a super edgy kid, all you're doing is spamming nonsense and begging for stuff all because you can't have your favorite Transformer
    And now you're abusing people who don't agree and support you
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    XBOXREAPER wrote: »
    Predacon shut the f.... Up ur a damn spamer u d.... I m asking Kabam no u **** head

I didn't know you're a super edgy kid, all you're doing is spamming nonsense and begging for stuff all because you can't have your favorite Transformer
    And now you're abusing people who don't agree and support you

U know ur not Kabam I'm only asking (KABAM) ONLY KABAM no one else only KABAM so stop harrasing and arguing with me
    @Kabam Miike Please reply to him quickly so he can stop this nonsense
  • Thank you, @Gunz0 . And, yeah, @Kabam Miike , he's running out of limits in the Forums.
  • XBOXREAPERXBOXREAPER Posts: 31
    edited September 2017
    Wondering ben0 u have no room to talk u faker
    Well, XBOXREAPER is just a troll, ignore him
  • Gunz ur the troll and spammer and a rude person don't listen to him he's will argue to u
  • @XBOXREAPER , I don't think you know this, but if you get too much "Spam" and "Abuse" signals - wich is happening continuously - you'll eventually raise your "Warning Level", wich can be checked in your Forum Profile Page. If your Warning Level gets too high, Kabam can garantee you from a temporaly up to permanent ban. So stop already with these nasty comments and grow up, because Kabam can get you to never anymore play this game if we don't follow the rules.
  • Sorry I don't spam u guys are the ones not letting me get my point across on my forms u assholes