Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Best synergies in the game, in your opinion

Guys, please tell me your favorite synergies in the game, I want to know your opinions

Comments

• Ratchet's synergies with other Autobots and Optimus are great!
  • I've spent a lot of time focusing on synergies. I think it's one of the most complex parts of the game that allows for deep strategic thinking. I'm happy to share my discoveries about killer combos.

It took hours of testing and tweaking, but eventually I found a really great combination. There's a lot of interconnected stuff and sometimes those connections aren't obvious and take lots of trials to discover. Personally, I've found that in most cases my wallet synergises really well with basically every area of the game.

Need energy? It can do it. Need some new bots? It's got you covered. Don't like your raid opponent? No worries my man lets change that. Bots are dead? Hold on one sec, we can fix that right up.

Besides that, I like synergies that buff ability chances. Stat buff synergies, even with a 4*, are typically too low to be particularly impactful.
  • StealthmodeStealthmode Posts: 218
    edited September 2017
    Im waiting till i get all of the 3* possible atm… then ill worry more about synergies. But so far, my favorite synergy is anything that pairs up with my drift and my MV1.
  • Shockwave has some of the most effective but at the pestering cost of multiple Tech bots. He really needs something else to work with. Bludgeon and Windblade make a pretty good combo, especially in solo missions. Bludgeon can land some really mean crits when his ability is in effect and they both greatly benefit from the increased rate.

Though I haven't done much with my Ratchet since my best tech is Shockwave, but I've seen Rachet's synergy with Optimus. I have to say, that's gotta be the best none. As easy as it is to stall time, that's a great way to bulk up your characters.

I still have hopes for a Combiner wars Megatron with a similar synergy style to the Mv Megatron and team with Shockwave, Soundwave , and Starscream.
  • My favorite synergies is: Mv1 + Megatron + BC.
  • Yea ratchet with og prime, ironhide and bumblebee, and windblade with bludgeon and motormaster
  • I run a Megatron team with Bonecrusher, Grindor, and Barricade (plus Bumblebee because why not) and Megatron is an unholy monster, Barricade and Grindor are both pretty beastly too, especially using Barricades heavy to get out in front on power
  • Pofh1Pofh1 Posts: 50
    Mirage, Sideswipe, and Arcee
    MV Prime, Bumblebee, and Ironhide
    Bludgeon, Windblade, and Waspinator

Weird, I just tried my line ups in story and they don't appear.
  • edited September 2017
    I know this is not a popular opinion... But Shockwave and his Brain Drain Synergies! It's not perfect for every game mode, but I find it lots of fun!

It's definitely not the "best", but it's my favourite!
  • The Megatron Synergies are an absolute killer for any AM, Raid, or Story missions. Makes him the nightmare that he was when conceived.
  • Motormaster, OG prime and Ironhide pair nicely together. That's always my AM go to.
  • kbsvke0z7m7c.jpg
    This is an old synergy suggestion. With the arrival of new bots, I can't find a revised version.

Personally I like Grindor/Barricade "power lock" and "I am Megatron".
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Thanks for all the information and suggestions for me guys
  • I know this is not a popular opinion... But Shockwave and his Brain Drain Synergies! It's not perfect for every game mode, but I find it lots of fun!

It's definitely not the "best", but it's my favourite!

Same here Kabam Mike
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    yes shockwave arguably has the better synergy combination but one has got to be either very skilled or ahem (pardon me) outright insane to be using 5 tech bots..