Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Cheaters and/or exploiters

Lately I have noticed an increased number of unexplicable situations when raiding. First time I wqs angry with Kabam about this situations, but I decided to observer for a period what happens and in 1 month (august) I encountered 5 situations that had no logical explanation.

1: I couldn't finish a fight with an 1200 Grindor With my 1300 Optimus and 1250 Ironhide, when hes hp dropped to 10% he just stopped taking damage, despite using heavy attacks, specials, range, etc. while taking the hits but no dmg hes special bar was filling and eventually he finished my bots.

2: 900 Arcee 1 hit S1 my 1300 Bonecrusher full HP (I dont think I need to explain more).

3: 3k damage take on my 1300 Motormaster from an 1000 Waspinator on a normal range heavy attack. He had like 500 hp left, I was full HP and I didnt even try to dodge it, but it happened and my jaw dropped.

4: 1 hit from a 1100 Megatron Heavy range attack on my 1400 Optimus Prime, just like that.

5: I couldnt hit(!!!!!!!) an Ironhide 1200 with 3 bots and he killed them all. Nonstop dodging and backing. I just couldnt hit him 1 time with normal attack, only once per fight with a special in 2 matches!

After alot of thinking and studying the forum my only logical conclusion is that either this situations are completely isolated and happen because game mechanics have a glitch, or, there are people that know bugs or exploits or another type of action that empower there bots.

So I decide to make this post with the following suggestion: add an ingame report buton or another type of action that allow us to report this unusual situations, it's well know fact that there are cheaters here and maybe its time for us to have the posibilty to fight along with the devs against them!

I didn't write this long post at 3 am just because I didnt't have anything better to do, I play since April and I have over 14.000 fights won, and I want to keep playing this game, but also make sure it's fair and equal for all of us!

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    WunWun420 wrote: »
    Lately I have noticed an increased number of unexplicable situations when raiding. First time I wqs angry with Kabam about this situations, but I decided to observer for a period what happens and in 1 month (august) I encountered 5 situations that had no logical explanation.

1: I couldn't finish a fight with an 1200 Grindor With my 1300 Optimus and 1250 Ironhide, when hes hp dropped to 10% he just stopped taking damage, despite using heavy attacks, specials, range, etc. while taking the hits but no dmg hes special bar was filling and eventually he finished my bots.

2: 900 Arcee 1 hit S1 my 1300 Bonecrusher full HP (I dont think I need to explain more).

3: 3k damage take on my 1300 Motormaster from an 1000 Waspinator on a normal range heavy attack. He had like 500 hp left, I was full HP and I didnt even try to dodge it, but it happened and my jaw dropped.

4: 1 hit from a 1100 Megatron Heavy range attack on my 1400 Optimus Prime, just like that.

5: I couldnt hit(!!!!!!!) an Ironhide 1200 with 3 bots and he killed them all. Nonstop dodging and backing. I just couldnt hit him 1 time with normal attack, only once per fight with a special in 2 matches!

After alot of thinking and studying the forum my only logical conclusion is that either this situations are completely isolated and happen because game mechanics have a glitch, or, there are people that know bugs or exploits or another type of action that empower there bots.

So I decide to make this post with the following suggestion: add an ingame report buton or another type of action that allow us to report this unusual situations, it's well know fact that there are cheaters here and maybe its time for us to have the posibilty to fight along with the devs against them!

I didn't write this long post at 3 am just because I didnt't have anything better to do, I play since April and I have over 14.000 fights won, and I want to keep playing this game, but also make sure it's fair and equal for all of us!

Almost all this is explained by laser module some could have been the star seeker issue as well, and as far as any hacking goes I've never heard anyone able to hack server side stuff like that, just mod the device side for attack
  • I play MMOs since 2005 and I have seen much bigger game companies hacked in order for some players to gain advantages(Blizzard-WoW, NCsoft-Lineage 2), so I cannot close eyes on this.

• I witnessed one of these in a past story mission. I got waspinator to EXACTLY one health, then he stopped taking damage. He KO all of my bots, and i had to restart from the beginning. But this hasnt happened to me since…
  • I witnessed one of these in a past story mission. I got waspinator to EXACTLY one health, then he stopped taking damage. He KO all of my bots, and i had to restart from the beginning. But this hasnt happened to me since…

This is a confirmed bug. And all those defense weirdness in the OP's statements should be listed as bugs not exploits, because you have no control of how your AI bots act, server side speaking.
    That said, when somebody attacks you, they can use exploit to freeze your defending bots, that's cheating. And that's how somebody can beat ROK with a team of 2* bots.
  • Wasp and megaton are both strong on laser guidance mod. On high level 3 or 4* laser guidance, the damage they can do is insane.
    Depending on when these happened, it may also be a bug from rebalancing the mods.
  • All of your descriptions are about battles that you've had on your device, against AI. This has nothing to do with another person. There is no cheater or exploiter effecting your battles. Only you can do that.

Why would you blame another person for an AI that's blocking and dodging? Blaming someone else shows a complete lack of understanding for how the game works and how internet based games work in general.

Maybe try practising and getting better at the game and study a bit more.
  • StealthmodeStealthmode Posts: 218
    edited September 2017
    Just to clarify, I was only stating that one of these bugs have occurred once before. I wasnt saying that anyone hacked or anything. Besides, the problem wasnt about dodging or blocking. That waspinator wasnt taking ANY damage WHATSOEVER. @Terminal
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Wasp bug was long ago and been fixed since it could happen offensively and defensively