Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Annoying freez and lag issue...and no one is responding

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Rimehaven @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Valkyrie @Kabamstah
I did Not thought that would be going to happen but really no any response, no any confirm date.that's all pretty much disappointed
So my main topic is lag and freez issue almost 90-95% Android device are feeling that issue.i am posting a thread about it from beta testing first kabam told that it will be going to fix on global update,ok no problem. but it still continue and again i have ask when another update arrive they said its fixed but same thing not fixed and then they are just ignoring thread about these issue.ok admitted its not necessary mod or administrator should have to comment but really when that problem is increase much and annoying Player,should not it thier duty to provide us full information when that when it going to fix.i have posted many time with screenshot but no answer
Effect of lag issue
1.the raid i complete in 5min took me 20 min to complete it
2.a simple fight which should be end on 30sec taking 2min and more.
3.we are playing lvl35 and up am which is quit frustration to us.
4.missing hits and special when freez issue occured.whenever i use heavy and i kNow there is no chance enemy can escape then freez issue occur and without taking damage they strike back enough to take down sometimes if they use special. not only heavy using special 1 or 2 are also missed even though first hit of special strike opponent and they dodge.
And dont mention about lag which decrease down the movement and reflex.
I hope atleast that time any answer will be shown

Comments

• This game has so many issues that are not getting fixed. If its costing Kabam money it gets addressed quickly. General things that the player base doesnt like has been around for a month and no word when its getting fixed....

Lag issues, game freezing, maps glitching, battlegroup names glitch, raiding issue with the players it finds, slow load up times, and problems with ai.

Had Ultra Magnus cornered has he dodged 3 possible hit by dashing backwards with no where to dash to....its bs because only ai can do this...got a respond that it would be looked at but you know it was designed this way.

• Hi there -

We've addressed this in the past in regards to different devices having issues with lagging. We are really sorry that your device may be facing these problems, but please know that we aren't ignoring you or trying to keep it that way. There are many different phones out there and they all run on different OS systems. It takes time to get these issues resolved and I apologize for that. This includes optimizing the game for all those hundreds of different devices.

As for bugs or issues, you run into, these too will take time. Some of these issues may be resolved quicker than others, but that would be due to the size of it and what it might take to fix it. We are working diligently to get these knocked out of the park so that the game will meet requirements for phones and standards for players.
  • Well that's all we players just want how much time will it going to fix.
    And second like i mention you guys have to look atleast 90% Android device available currently. cause atleast 90% Android user experiencing this issue so definitely its not a few device problem.
    @BIGticket15 yeah you are right even when opponent is on corner and No place remain for dash back to avoid attack even then they avoid heavy attack or specials and dodge them.
    That thing only ai can do i have try to do it few times by dashing backup when opponent use heavy to escape butits not work so definitely ai issue.
  • And yeah lagging is not main issue for me,that freez issue is frustating to me wHich messed up with my combo,special and mostly consume mine much time.5min raid expand to 20min when you are out of time and have to raid 100 times in a week to get a 3* bot which just caused unwanted irritation
  • Hi there -

We've addressed this in the past in regards to different devices having issues with lagging. We are really sorry that your device may be facing these problems, but please know that we aren't ignoring you or trying to keep it that way. There are many different phones out there and they all run on different OS systems. It takes time to get these issues resolved and I apologize for that. This includes optimizing the game for all those hundreds of different devices.

As for bugs or issues, you run into, these too will take time. Some of these issues may be resolved quicker than others, but that would be due to the size of it and what it might take to fix it. We are working diligently to get these knocked out of the park so that the game will meet requirements for phones and standards for players.

Thanks for the reply. Im sorry but the community have been voicing these issue for a long time now. I do not see any action being done just that's its being looked into. These issues are costing people money and I only see Kabam taking and verbally saying I'm sorry.

Show some kind of action other than words.
  • Yup you qre right.just want to know how much will it take a big bug to fix 2month,3 month no.these issues are from January and i constantly reporting them really 9 months for a bug and still no fix?is it going tp take whole year to fix it?A fix answer when freez issue going to be solve,i really want a confirm date.im tired posting again and again and again
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    edited September 2017
    Kabam -- Would it help you if we conducted a poll of Android users experiencing this issue so that you can see that this is almost across the board? I will personally request data from 200+ Android users if that's what it takes.

I play the game on multiple devices, a couple of which have nothing but this game on them. In an effort to broaden the spectrum, I have tested the game on friends' devices.

All different Android manufacturers.

They all freeze up at random moments. Lasts about 15-30 seconds. Frustrating during Arena or Raids. Infuriating during AM.

This has been going on since beta. At first it was "don't worry, it's beta still, we will have it 'buttery smooth' soon". Now that that time has passed, it's because you can't test all devices.

At what point will you guys admit that this happens and stop hiding behind Android fragmentation?
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited September 2017
    the latest update has made the game very laggy and freeze even more than it used it. every battle field now starts to lag after a couple of fights.

iPhone6 user, it shouldn't be lagging at all, the last data report showed 6/6s users are still the largest majority of all iphone users. They seriously need to support it better and get the game to work on this platform.

it's seriously becoming unplayable it's lagging so much now. Desperately needs optimisation.

I paused a battle to write this message because of the horrible lag.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Lag = more energon spending to repair/revive which = profit.

Working as intended.

And as for dashing backwards at the edge of the arena, you can do the exact same thing if you time it right. I've done it many times.
  • Energon will not help when you are trying to get past the first difficult part of arena.