Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Visual Bug With 3.1 [Under Investigation]

LaprasLapras Posts: 258
edited October 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
The attached pics explain it all.... rnz4upbugubv.png
ladyk6b30qpr.png

This happened during a raid on the last fight.

Comments

• 3.1 Available now?
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    edited September 2017
    So...I received some intel (psst...from WB), that there was a wonderful fight taking place between OP and Grinder in a snow filled arena and I had to check it out!

opptsllq1kjy.png

Then I got another intel report, informing me of a location where there was a big battle going on in a BLIZZARD!

7qkyl4kccpcp.png

Yes, yes the intel was received on a iPhone 7 Plus 10.3.3

• Aik5cokq2biwf.png

After the last update the range of visual bugs has extended, I have seen people posting shots where there was only white, people with shots with "ghost bots" that remain in the arena for future fight, but this is my cherry on the cake, my Shockwave appeared to be only 2 laser sword in this game...
  • Hey Commanders!

Just tidied this up a little bit, both of these threads were posted within minutes of each other! Funnily enough, they were about the same thing, so I've merged them together to keep things organized. Ratchet hates a cluttered forum.
  • ia92v54mdzt9.png

Another
  • Hi Commanders!

Thanks for the reports! I see one report on an iPhone 7 Plus running 10.3.3, but if you are experiencing these graphical bugs, please post your device specs with your screenshots; it helps our Teams review the information and narrow down the issue. Thanks for the assistance!
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    Hi Commanders!

Thanks for the reports! I see one report on an iPhone 7 Plus running 10.3.3, but if you are experiencing these graphical bugs, please post your device specs with your screenshots; it helps our Teams review the information and narrow down the issue. Thanks for the assistance!

IPone 7 iOS 10.3.3
  • WarchildWarchild Posts: 1
    edited September 2017
    lvnyc99xp0wk.png

iOS 11 iPhone 7+ Verizon

Blind fight, I lost of course....happens in Raids only it seems and its every other Raid roughly.
  • 7aqrn3aubb3m.png

This is so ridiculous, how are am I suppose to win a raid when this is what my screen shows
  • 23yogooy77ob.png
    Ghost bots still around after update
  • Character rendering is too dark, look at that Rhinox:
    leb7m9gij0mv.jpg
  • Only issue I've had so far is the bots remaining on field. Galaxy s8+
  • Hey again everyone!

Can anyone (who hasn't yet) let us know which device you're on for your specific display issue?

This and the OS version of that device will be really beneficial for getting information to our teams to help get these worked out. Thanks in advance! And thank you to everyone who's already given that information, really appreciated.
  • I am on a lg g6 and this is the second fight like this...
  • Well pic didnt load
  • This is some serious bs. Am having the same issue on my iPad Pro using the latest iOS. Nothing like being blinded during the last fight on a raid and losing for no good reason.
    Have reinstalled the game, with no improvement. h74rs696orrd.png
    mwrgljs8pg8y.png
    sy40dm68eboe.png
    dlza4cuzl3xb.png
  • 3mmx55xoecy1.png
    Nelzc0y88pmjdj.png

iPad Pro 12.9 with 256gigs. Newest iOS
  • Hey again everyone!

Can anyone (who hasn't yet) let us know which device you're on for your specific display issue?

This and the OS version of that device will be really beneficial for getting information to our teams to help get these worked out. Thanks in advance! And thank you to everyone who's already given that information, really appreciated.

Iphone 7 Plus

• sc00b3sc00b3 Posts: 33
    edited September 2017
    @WunWun420
    I had the “snowstorm” happen on an iPad Air 2, iOS 10.2.1.

In a (potentially) separate issue, just got an iPhone 8 (iOS 11) with these results:

wwkwpjdjr5fj.png
    zkh509kbhpca.png
    8ljdmbrlm4sb.png

I can break this into a separate thread if necessary!
  • Well, would help if I tagged the right person, sorry wunwun....
    @Kabam Vydious
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    also have issues with ghost bot spectators still after update as well after ver 3.1 update
    samsung s8 plus
    android 7.0
  • Good news everyone!

We have a patch coming that should address the "Snowstorm" issue. It's going to start rolling out this weekend, and we hope to have it available to all on Monday (assuming there are no problems that arise).

You can read more about it here: http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/16/transformers-forged-to-fight-changelog#latest
  • sc00b3 wrote: »
    @WunWun420

In a (potentially) separate issue, just got an iPhone 8 (iOS 11) with these results:

wwkwpjdjr5fj.png
    zkh509kbhpca.png
    8ljdmbrlm4sb.png

Hmm, that could be a different issue. I'll take it to the team right away! I might end up splitting that off into a new thread as well if it is unrelated.
  • chjayochjayo Posts: 1
    edited September 2017
    sc00b3 wrote: »
    @WunWun420

wwkwpjdjr5fj.png
    zkh509kbhpca.png
    8ljdmbrlm4sb.png

Hmm, that could be a different issue. I'll take it to the team right away! I might end up splitting that off into a new thread as well if it is unrelated.

I am getting the same issue as sc00b3 on an iPhone 8 Plus. Thanks.
  • Plz do so quickly. One of them isnt a snowstorm issue, but its just seems frozen6cxsecpzwdj8.png
    thifhb9rhmpr.png
    pl8mi23j6mse.png

• StealthmodeStealthmode Posts: 218
    edited September 2017
    This glitch only seems to be happening with the bayformers movie backgrounds @Kabam Miike
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    edited September 2017
    [img][/img]cp2ch672henf.png
    such purple. much glow lol
  • iPhone 8 plus. I am experiencing the same issue as sc00b3 and chjayo. This is probably a differen issue than OP with the blizzard/snow. New thread?

b95vlj8syrgb.png
    ax3i0be58zdb.png
    1scpibtx1xzj.png
  • This is just redonkulous td428libp82j.png
    rxk4bloqins4.png
    m40jr1agdpc2.png
    v2s33jbhn7a4.png
    x98gsw567127.png
  • iPhone 6s latest version of both the game and iOS

e2bfq2uhsv5b.png
    xyado1kyzsv7.png