Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Please bring back the previous bot avatars

Bludgeon, Magnus and Grimlock look much worse and random after the latest update. Aesthetically speaking, they look so bad. Especially Bludgeon. It is like some Earth Wars or sth.
Tagged:

Comments

• I can't even make out it's Grimlock when I raid. It's OK in the bot screen but on enemy base, the icon is too small for Grimlock's altmode head to be visible.
  • They did look a little off when I saw them. Not into the shine so much but I thought Grimlock's looks pretty cool. I'm really glad Shockwave got a new icon in an earlier update. The old one had the wrong color and removed the silver horns on his head to make the image fit. His new one looks great.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    no complaints on shockwave, cw prime, starscream. ultra magnus and bludgeon look weird.. personally grimlock previous portrait looks better
  • I like Magnus' new one.

New Grimlock is...a bit odd. Too blocky/hard edged or something.
  • I love new grimlock
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    The forum avatars need updating
  • I like the new ones!
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    Did you know many of you Android players can access old avatar images? In your device's file explorer, go to Android -> Data -> com.kabam.bigrobot -> files -> assets_cache. There you will find all 2D images you came across stored there! Sort them by date to navigate the images easier.

To any Ultra Magnus owners, could you find the second and third versions of this portrait png. image?

mcm69u2h8qgu.png
    I came across this when he was in Arenas in v.1.0, but I don't own him, so I do not have his 2nd and 3rd updated portraits.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited September 2017
    @woo224 I remember his avatar got tuned a couple of times. But I only found one different than what you provided and which is not the latest in v3.1
    qded8vu2tkcw.jpg
  • When did Ultra Magnus get a moustache?
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    @KillMasterC
    Do you own an Ultra Magnus? If so, there should be large portraits, provided that you didn't uninstall the game recently.

I came across his newest icon when raiding:
    znnl0fscdaeb.jpg
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    Ultra Moustache actually sounds legit lol
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I hate the new Bludgeon avatar tbh, it's way too bright compared to other bot avatars