Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Thanks to the team

hangukjanhangukjan Posts: 1
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
Hey there,

I noticed that there's been a lot of criticism (some of it being very productive) but I just think that it's equally important to emphasize things that have been improved. That being said I think it was great that the amount of alpha shards was increased from 300 to 500, I've been able to upgrade several of my bots thanks to it recently. Also, I've noticed that the game crashes less, it's not running stable 100%, but there are definitely improvements.

So a shoutout to the team from my side for constantly working to make the game more enjoyable.

Comments

• Yep, i think kabam team are very generous rewarding effort, i dont need to spend real money to get great prizes in this game as MCOC game....you only have to spend some time daily to improve your skills and the rest is easy. Is a fact this game would be bigger in some months

Thanks kabam, cheers from my team

hmbmb9e36880.jpg
  • Iphone6, I've noticed no improvements about crashes when loading fights. The game crashes just as frequently in the exact same places it did since launch :-/
  • I'm running the Google pixel with Oreo 8.0.0 an haven't had a crash yet so thanks kabam
  • iPad 10.3.3 seems to have smoothed out a bit, still some crashing and excessive load times. It's nice to see things headed in the right direction, keep it up guys!
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    definitely less crash now on my iPhone.. good job Kabam!
    not gonna upgrade to iOS11 tho due to my skepticism of Apple and all the recent bad news I heard about this game on it.
  • What two BEST thing in the game...
    CALENDAR AND CRYSTAL BOUNTY ARENA
    Thanks by the way Kabam! I'm really appreciate your work on these things, I really like it!
  • Newest update is bringing more slowdown in fights, but battery usage/overheating is no longer as big an issue. Raids are still a chore, but at this point it's more because I suck at raids versus any bad design. Overall well done Kabam!