Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Unacceptable things...Kabam needs to pay attention

A couple of things need to be addressed that I feel I'd get the majority of support on:
A tier 3 anything that costs 10,000 of anything and takes days to collect and is a limited time offer should never, ever, EVER EVER contain anything less than a full 3 or 4*, or a full difficult to achieve item such as spark. No essences, no SHARDS,...that's garbage and really makes you seem greedy.
We're pretty sick of bots doing things that go against game physics. I k ow than AI runs frame by frame but I just had Megatron go onto a special AS he was getting hit...so no frame skip there, just a blatant cheat

Comments

• Tell me about it I spent money to keep buying raids tickets and what did I get a 3* mod from the 10000 crystal super weak
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Dude I got 750 4* shards...not even half a crystal
  • I got a 3 star bot
  • C'mon crystal no 2.
  • It was another 3 star prowl! So glad I didn't get your garbage 750 4 star shards pull.
  • I got alpha Sparks from both T3 Crystals. At first I assumed that was the lowest possible reward but apparently not. Personally I think they were worth it since raids reward essence as they are. A nice little bonus to go on top.

• I was lucky, pulled a 4* soundwave and second an alpha spark
    See I've seen fantastic pulls...one of my guys duped his 4* Bludgeon...there should be NOTHING less than an alpha spark. I see no Kabam has chimed in.
  • I got a......
    FULL T3 BASIC SPARK!
    WOOOHOOOOO!
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    First you all complain about crystals that mostly gave 2* away with slim chance at 4* being taken away, now complaining the item replacing it giving much better reward and much less work than the guaranteed 3*

What do you guys friggin want them to give you ? Guaranteed 4* in 5 raids?
    Would that stop the complaining?
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I was happy with my 10k T3B spark essence.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited October 2017
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    First you all complain about crystals that mostly gave 2* away with slim chance at 4* being taken away, now complaining the item replacing it giving much better reward and much less work than the guaranteed 3*

I'm glad you said something, since I can't anymore.

It's true, no matter what Kabam puts out there, and this is actually a good promotion [Removed by Moderation]
  • Actually 4*s In 5 Raids would make it worse tbh
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited September 2017
    Don't know why 4* bacon strips aren't a prize in the Knight Crystals.

Everyone likes bacon, even vegans.
  • Well isn’t bacon genetically modified?
    Actually I was quite clear at what I thought they should and should not contain. Apparently someone didn't read the post.
    Well isn’t bacon genetically modified?

And yes bacon is genetically modified... just about.everything we eat is.:)
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Mustangjon wrote: »

T3 knight crystal cost 24 raids or more for players below 2K medals.
    I don't ask 4* bot for it, just remove the 3* mod.

• DrShotgun wrote: »
    Well isn’t bacon genetically modified?

And yes bacon is genetically modified... just about.everything we eat is.:)

Lol.
    Just... Lol.