Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Arena rewards

I think someone forgot to hit the send button... where's the arena rank rewards?
Tagged:

Comments

• Still waiting
  • I would like mine as well ):
  • Everyone is still waiting
  • What happened to the rewards?
  • Kabam employees all occupied going to the bank after the Last Knight event

Hehehehe

(It was a damn good event, but I spent almost as much this week as I have in the year to date, with the 80% discount on energon coming just after I bought energon for the event and just before the sunday t3b deal)
  • GM17GM17 Posts: 4
    Still waiting for rank rewards as well
  • Still waiting for my rank rewards as well. Hope it comes in soon
  • Still no reward
  • I got mine right now.
    Quick question, do you get all the rewards for the tier you ended and all the previous ones, or just the ones of the tier you ended?
  • Hey Everybody!

Just a little update on this. We're really sorry that this delay occurred and for any inconvenience or confusion that it may have caused! Delays in Arena rewards are rare, but they do happen from time to time. We've fixed the situation now and the rewards should be on their way to you all soon!

Again, we're really sorry about this!
  • I got mine right now.
    Quick question, do you get all the rewards for the tier you ended and all the previous ones, or just the ones of the tier you ended?

For Rank Rewards, you will only get the rewards for the tier that you place in.
  • I got mine right now.

For Rank Rewards, you will only get the rewards for the tier that you place in.

thank you. Since I started recently, and in other games I played you got the reward for the tier you placed plus all the rewards for the lower tiers, I just wanted to be sure.
  • BubianBubian Posts: 82
    Made 600 gold in 6 rounds of 3 fights.