Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Cutoffs for 4 stars

2»

Comments

• Whoa. Just whoa. I knew you had to score really high to get featured from arenas, but not that high!! And i cant grind everyday like some of you guys… ill just steer clear of arenas for a while… just do it for milestones…

Is that your Arena? For me it's just a Gold bank.
    Lolz
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Whoa. Just whoa. I knew you had to score really high to get featured from arenas, but not that high!! And i cant grind everyday like some of you guys… ill just steer clear of arenas for a while… just do it for milestones…

That is the maximum point calculation its what you could score using OPs logic and bot numbers etc. You don't need to score that high but yes some players know that is a number that exists and some have obtained that number however I am not one of them, but I have placed top 3 in arena for four star bots.
  • I just use arena for gold and milestones, stopped trying for feature bots when cutoffs became ridiculous back in June.
  • yeah arenas are mainly for gold now for me too, scores got way too ludicrous since people began to share their scores on forums or in game.