Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Kabam u should add Minicons it would be Awesome

XBOXELITEXBOXELITE Posts: 32
edited September 2017 in General Discussion
This my idea and opinion..... If people doesn't like my idea and opinion idc .[removed] but it would be awesome if Minicons was added tho

Comments

• I deleted an offensive part of your post, but will leave the post up as I think it could be fun to discuss!
  • Thx u I didn't mean to type the bad part my phone acts stupid with it's autocorrect
  • Thx I think it would be awesome if Minicons/cassette bots was added to this game it would be more fun
  • Honestly I can't tell what troll posts are from regular ones sometimes, so I may be saying something for nothing. This sounds like one but if not, you didn't do well getting the point across. You spent so much of this short post defending yourself that you didn't even provide a reason as to why adding minicons would be a good idea. If you want something done, you first have to explain why it should be.
  • XBOXELITEXBOXELITE Posts: 32
    edited September 2017
    Why it would be nice to add Minicons/cassette bots imagine instead of seeing ur normal bots it would he nice to something else smaller tougher and better and upgrading them. Instead of Soundwave being the only bot in the game having Minicons on him.why not have our own Minicons and using them in battles by themselves and together with ur top powerful bots and making it 1 battle with ur normal bot&minicon bot together as a 2 on 2 battle with ur normal bot and a minicon where the battle still goes on or play it a 1 on 1 with ur minicon bot against someone elses minicon.Or u can choose an option of either using ur (BOTS OR MINICON or BOTH together). :)
    edited September 2017
    It would be wonderful and awesome.leave a comment of what u think plz and thx plz support this idea plz and put down what adjustments u would do to it or leave it how it is rn :) thx u for ur time :)
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Good idea, maybe there could be a Minicon-exclusive arena or Minicons can be support characters that can be summoned in the fight
    They can have different effects like: Burn, Shock, Power Drain, Concussion(For Rumble and Frenzy), Anti Evade, Unblockable attacks,... etc to support the player during hard fights like RoK
  • Ikr that's what I was trying to explain in my terms :) I hope that cassette bots and minicons does become in the game we should do that Gunz0 ur idea of how they should be used and my idea of how they should be used both of ares should be used of the minicons. :)
  • Maybe some minicons could be used as mods, and can help your bots on defense out in battle… or we could do something like minicon arena or something like that. It would be cool to have, and a gr8 idea
    edited September 2017
    Thx u ik it would be nice to have a helping bot for ur other bots in need of help :)
  • I could see it working, maybe assign each bot on your team a Minicon, like a mod they can take for a mission or something.
  • I know right it would be nice and awesome to have minicons to help our normal bots out of rough obstacles :)
  • Minicons would be great to get is out of sticky situations for our normal bots :)
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Minicons to boost us in attacking. Somewhat like masteries. Since mods helps in defending! Just watched Transformers Armada cartoon recently and liking those Minicons!