Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Just Come And Chat

This thread is for civilized chat discussions and debates. Feel free to chat about anything, whether it is in game or not. Tell us how your day is going, or which bots you’d like to see in the game, or which football team is better. Just be social and friendly. The only rules are to not spam and to be respectful of your fellow players. Have fun. :)
Tagged:

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    edited September 2017
    I'm enjoying the game immensely, finally building up some 4* bots and raids are way more fun after Harms got nerfed. Not a huge fan of the current challenge, but that's mostly because I can't quite clear the last two rounds of the 3* challenge.
    On more random topics, really enjoying the cooler weather where I live, finally bearable to go jogging when the sun is actually in the sky. Hoping my town gets the promised hiking trails done by the end of the month like they promised.
    I'm looking to get into collecting the IDW comics, I have All Hail Megatron, any other good places to start?
  • StealthmodeStealthmode Posts: 218
    edited September 2017
    Dude, it is late September, and where i live its still over 90° F lol. Hope itll cool down a bit for my football game tomorrow
  • Ouch, well good luck for the game!
  • Thanks @CandKane
  • Hey there Commanders!

Not to throw the discussion off course, but please use the appropriate discussion boards to share any issues you are having with the game. Not only does it keep the forums organized, but it also helps the Devs find out what is going wrong and why. Thanks!
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    and i incorrectly thought i could chat about anything. guess i was wrong big time. sure.
  • Yeah not sure what happened here, anyways who wants more Beast Wars characters?
    not really a fan of beast wars hmm. hoping to see the rest of the stunticons, constructicons, AERIALBOTS ..
    yesssh i am a sucker for combiners lol
  • I think combiners could be sorta used as a synergy bonus. Get the proper five bots on your team, and they all get a significant boost. Gather the Constructicons for a "Prepare for Devestation" synergy, something like that.
    edited September 2017
    heck, i bet even the sharkticons can make a combiner in this game lol

edit: and armed with bacon.
  • Haha the Porkticons!
    Who should I get to r3 4*: Ultra Magnus, Prowl, or Bonecrusher (dupedx1)? Leaning towards Prowl, but not sure
    edited September 2017
    bonecrusher. because pure hate wins lol
    that said , just go with your fav. i do not have have ultra moustac.. i mean magnus but i heard he is kinda meh

edit: i have prowl but almost never use him since i use windblade ( aka queen of bleed ) , and recently barricade (due to synergy with Megs)
  • Ok so i guess i made this thread for nothing :D
  • Ok so i guess i made this thread for nothing :D

The best football team in the history of everything is the University of Oklahoma XD
  • nomisu wrote: »
    bonecrusher. because pure hate wins lol
    that said , just go with your fav. i do not have have ultra moustac.. i mean magnus but i heard he is kinda meh

edit: i have prowl but almost never use him since i use windblade ( aka queen of bleed ) , and recently barricade (due to synergy with Megs)

Yeah Windblade is pretty amazing, but Prowl is my only 4* scout, plus I'm a sucker for that boomstick S2. Ultra Magnus isn't very flashy gameplay-wise, but his synergies turn my whole team into Terminators and he tears Motormaster to itty-bitty pieces. You're right though, Pure Hate plus a heavy/special make Bonecrusher a very scary individual.
  • GALVATRON!! IS COMING!! SOON!!
  • AND HE'S BRINGING BACON WITH HIM!!!
    Sorry, couldn't resist. Still very excited to hear the news though!
  • SO MANY CHANGES BRUH AND I LIKE EM
  • What do you guys think about the “12 bots a year” thing??
  • On the one hand, I'm not sure I like the idea of cutting new characters in half. On the other hand, this ought to mean better balanced, more thought out, overall better designed characters.
  • Hi. I'm liking this game a lot, I started this (late) summer and now I've reached level 28. :)
    Also, for future bots, I am really hoping they will add bots from the Transformers Prime series. That would be so awesome if they did.
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    edited September 2017
    Can the mods make this thread not bump?

IDC if you guys want a chat thread, but its annoying if it keeps pushing relevant threads down.

If you weren't already aware there are multiple community chat rooms on Line for this sort of thing.
    edited September 2017
    The mods already told us to keep this “game related”… you obviously havent scrolled through the entire thread if you missed that lol
  • Who else feels deep regret when they forge a max 3* into a r2 4*…?? :s:s
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    Who else feels deep regret when they forge a max 3* into a r2 4*…?? :s:s

You'll get over it real quick. My 1st "forging" hesitation was back a few months ago when I had a 4* 2/5 BC and a 3* 4/4 fully forged BC. I liked the idea of having 2, one for AM and one for raids but then I sat back and realized that these 3* bots are just food for the 4* bots. So that's when I changed direction and focus on really building my 4*'s and I put very little emphasis on using a large amount of gold/ore to build up the 3* bots.

edited October 2017
    What if it was a SUPER rare 3*, such as… Drift or Megatron??
    Odie21 wrote: »

You'll get over it real quick. My 1st "forging" hesitation was back a few months ago when I had a 4* 2/5 BC and a 3* 4/4 fully forged BC. I liked the idea of having 2, one for AM and one for raids but then I sat back and realized that these 3* bots are just food for the 4* bots. So that's when I changed direction and focus on really building my 4*'s and I put very little emphasis on using a large amount of gold/ore to build up the 3* bots.

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Why Kabam.. Why is Galvatron another Demolitions?? Come on 6 of em and only 4 tacticians.. That ain't right
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144

Oh man oh man I forged my first ever completely max 3*, MV1, into my 4* Soundwave today.. That was heart melting we had such good times.. Beating up other transformers.. Beating up transformers.. And that's it
    edited October 2017
    I feel your pain @KittenPrime :(:s:'(
  • I forged my maxed 3* hot rod into my 4* MM and Felt nothing :smiley: