Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Arena

The 4* arena only has top 5 receive the 4* featured bot in beginner arena.

Why cant you change it to a point structure instead of % based? Three other people just quit the game because they found out 2mil was the cutoff and they can't even do over 300k. It is very absurd. Make reasonable marks instead of this pay to win feature.

Comments

• You must be new to Kabam!!! Welcome!!!! There's no possible way you'll be able to score top 5 unless you break out the wallet, plain & simple. Where did you find out the cut off was 2 million?
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Why should everyone get the feature? It's not everyone wins game. Beta bracket currently only gives feature for top 1. Overtime the brackets will include more than 5 but it will never be a gimme. 2 years and huge playerbase has mcoc paying top 800 and those cutoffs are 15 million
  • Mustangjon wrote: »
    Why should everyone get the feature? It's not everyone wins game. Beta bracket currently only gives feature for top 1. Overtime the brackets will include more than 5 but it will never be a gimme. 2 years and huge playerbase has mcoc paying top 800 and those cutoffs are 15 million

Great. This game 1. isn't 2 years in 2. doesn't have the marvel fanbase 3. a lot of sites have already stated negative reviews on this game.

If you want new people to play don't make the goals unrealistic
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    This isn't a participation trophy game. Only the best can get the feature. It's pay to win or grind you pick but you can't complain about other people spending to get the bot because they keep the game running
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    And top 5 isn't bad for the start we get top 1
  • FarkasFarkas Posts: 63
    Nightchris wrote: »
    Great. This game 1. isn't 2 years in 2. doesn't have the marvel fanbase 3. a lot of sites have already stated negative reviews on this game.

If you want new people to play don't make the goals unrealistic

1. Game is new, what exactly would you do with this oh so got to have 4* exactly? Level it to 10 and watch it collect dust like everyone has done? You have to get those 2 Alphas to get it to rank 2. 1 single Alpha is a long ways off for the majority of the player base still.

2. Transformers has a larger fan base then you realize. I mean its a toy property that has survived for 30 years.

3. Every single game that exist has some good reviews and some bad reviews. No reason to change things just cause some keyboard warrior didn't like something.
  • Arena unfortunately isn't for everyone. That's the only feature in this game I can tell you that if you can't burn your weekends grinding, you won't get the goodies. Even if you spent $$ but can only afford 2 sessions a day. Sorry. Not gonna happen. You are better off playing story mode or chatting on global. Those are for everyone else.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    arena keeps crashing my game every now and then argh.. playing it really sparingly due to this.
  • nomisu wrote: »
    arena keeps crashing my game every now and then argh.. playing it really sparingly due to this.

I tried shutting LINE and switching off the notifications. Helped to lower the chances of crashing and if you have multiple apps running in the background,close all of them before you play. To be safe, do a power cycle by rebooting your phone, with zero apps running in the background and notifications are all off.