Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Gold suggestions

Elsie123darceyElsie123darcey Posts: 109
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
1.release a limit of x2 hold crystal purchases per day in the raid store at a reasonable cost of say 6k for the first purchase and 5k for the second. Both prices I'd be happy to pay instead of wasting thousands of chips a day on ore

2. Do a once per week high energy cost gold quest. So say 2..3..4 energy per move with begginer intermediate and hard levels of quest and obvious gold increase on difficulty. Could even scrap ore possibility in this quest.

3. Gold arenas with either gold crystals or set amounts of gold per milestone and gold amounts as rank rewards.

4. Release an obvious expensive or slightly overpriced gold boost along with the existing XP boost and again limit the purchases to say 2 per week at 100 ENERGON a piece with say a 75% increase in gold earned for 2 hours I'd happily spend ENERGON or quest or arena refills for this.

I think these suggestions are both good for players and kabams interest and benefit.

Please post any other suggestions fellow players...

Comments

• Hello there. Who agrees there should be a gold arena. It could last for 24 hours.
    Rewards could be like

Rank 1: 200k gold
    Rank 2: 150k gold
    Rank 3: 100k gold
    Rank 4: 75k gold
    Rank 5 50k gold
    Rank 6-10 35k gold
    Rank 11-50 25j gold.

Milestone!
    M1: 2k gold- 20k pts.

M2: 5k gold- 58k pts

M3: 12k gold- 150k pts

M4: 20k gold- 450k pts

M5: 30k gold- 1.1 mill
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Any form of gold something would be good, arena or more from am rewards or gold special events like the daily events would be a boon, with changes coming and even more bot shards etc to be acquired going to be even tougher to rank them fast enough
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Have a double gold from all sources weekend... Alliance crystals, gold crystals, mission, away mission...

We hoarders would love this, lol
  • Gold should be a byproduct of grinding as it is complementary food with Ore-13 lol.
    Arena for Gold will not be attracting to all. So I think double gold fiesta will do.
  • Should do double gold weekends...like manthro said. Or simple fix increase the amount of gold you get from arena crystals.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    edited September 2017
    Totherkins wrote: »
    Should do double gold weekends...like manthro said. Or simple fix increase the amount of gold you get from arena crystals.

Please double, I want more like these.

wko73fh33bht.png

• Yes!!
  • Need commander appreciation week! Double gold, xp and battle chips! MCoC gets it once in a while, it’s time we got ours!
  • Hey gang!

I'm gathering the collected desire to see more options for gold, yeah? I've seen a few other posts with similar desires so I've merged them together! I totally get where y'all are coming from with this and I'll be sure to present your feedback to our teams. :)
  • Appreciate the feedback @Kabam Vydious thankyou
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    Two words. GOLD REALM. They were the best part of MCOC the last year and should be a regular addition to both games
  • Stop comparing it to mcoc how are kabams supposed to create a new game if people keeping trying to make it the same as their last
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    No offense to those anticipating a gold arena but I think its rather silly, for me its like having a normal arena, just taking the special stuff out of it. Arena crystals give lots of gold so just grind arenas for gold. Arena grinding gives me at least 30k a day and a bit of energon.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    No offense to those anticipating a gold arena but I think its rather silly, for me its like having a normal arena, just taking the special stuff out of it. Arena crystals give lots of gold so just grind arenas for gold. Arena grinding gives me at least 30k a day and a bit of energon.

Top am requires 500k a person a week to run, 30k x 7 doesn’t equal anywhere near that, and we only get 350k back in return

Then add in leveling and ranking bots and forging

Other than someone not progressing their account has excesss of gold
  • No body's anticipating a gold arena.. it's called suggestions I thought the title gave away what was going on here
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited October 2017

You will understand one day if your alliance ever starts pushing past AM level 70 difficulty.

The gold struggle is real, there is a HUGE imbalance in gold reward vs cost at the higher levels, and it slows progression to a crawl... Especially when you need over 300k gold to r4 a 4* bot, but you have to keep throwing 100-150k into the treasury of your own each week, in addition to the AM rewards.

It truly does need to be fixed by Kabam. If nothing else, equalize the AM cost/reward at high difficulty levels.

This would help greatly, it is frustrating.
  • I'm in an alliance that plays high level trust me I know the struggle is real and needs to be attended to. Which is why I threw some suggestions out there that can benefit both ourselves and kabams interest as that is the only way to get something done I believe