Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Game randomly shutting down

I have a Galaxy S8 Plus. Since the day I got this phone the game has been randomly shutting itself down in all aspects of the game. At first I didn't let it bother me bit as I started to play more and spend money on this game it is getting quite annoying. Happens dozens of times a day. Uninstalled and reinstalled many times. This doesn't happen with MCoC so it has to be something wrong with the game. Please help. Thanks.

Comments

• Hey OnlyOneAboveAll!

I've moved this thread over to Bugs and Known Issues to get better visibility from the folks that address this kind of thing. Thanks for bringing your concerns to our attention!
  • Galaxy s8+ impossible play at this game after update random stutting down
  • Hey OnlyOneAboveAll!

I've moved this thread over to Bugs and Known Issues to get better visibility from the folks that address this kind of thing. Thanks for bringing your concerns to our attention!

Thanks you so much. Not sure why it would be doing this on such a brand new phone. Playing MCoC works perfectly. No issues. This game though...... happened to me about 6 times today.
  • I am currently using Galaxy S8, not plus. As of 2 days ago I've also been experiencing dozens of crashes when loading fights in every game mode. Was absolutely fine before Friday, had this phone for about 2 months and it never crashed
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    edited October 2017
    s8 plus user here. 3.1 worked reasonably well with only a few crashes ...
    3.1.4 made special missions unplayable (one out of every two fights = crash).
    even got crashes in alliance missions and raids very frequently now where there was almost none before.

Dear Kabam please apply a fix urgently.
  • Tezz001Tezz001 Posts: 53
    This game crashing thing is also happening on iPad Ios11 also, and much more than previously, since the last app update, the game will just shut down at random, I can be sat staring at my base not pressing anything and I blink and I’m back at the iOS springboard
  • It's impossible play every two fight in story missions or arena or raid it shutting down
  • I have an LG Stylo 2 and gameplay has never been good on it but its randomly freezing now on my phone to the point where I have to shut down the game if I want my phone to be anything other than a paperweight at times. I feel your pain!
  • This is starting to buy me. Need to catch up and finish act 3. Not putting another dime until game is fixed from shutting down like this.
  • Just shut down on me 4 times during one path in Act 2
  • Please help. Doing this on Contest of Champions as well now. Plus getting really bad in this game. Shuts down 5 or 6 times trying to complete 1 path on questing. I have a brand new Galaxy S8 Plus and have uninstalled and reinstalled several times both games. Thanks.
  • IvanTyIvanTy Posts: 55
    I got the same problem also shuts down a lot using galaxy s8+.Kabam please fix this issue.
  • Now I'm loosing health when game shuts down during fights. That's not fair. Let's get this fixed! Please!
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    This has been a constant and ongoing issue for many players ever since the game was released and is not limited to just Android devices. I play the game on my S8, SHIELD Tablet, and iPad - and the game will crash very often on all of these devices. At this point, I would be interested in hearing from people who play this game and never experience any crashing...id like to know what devices they use.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    My game just froze went to a black screen during challenge mission. I quit the app and was kicked out of the mission so just lost about 40 energon worth of movement. This is ridiculous.
  • I just crashed in an alliance mission while loading the next fight. When I re-opened the app the fight was lost and my character KO'd. Something needs to be done about these crashes.
  • Hey OnlyOneAboveAll!

Any update?
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited October 2017
    it is now unbearable for me playing on iPhone 6 ios10.

On Arena it will just shut down by itself.. reopening it will cause me to lose my streak??!! WTF I'm made to pay for something that is out of my control? caused by the devs' making a lousy patch?
  • Echo_5Echo_5 Posts: 33
    Apple iOS 11,IPad 9.7” pro. Crashes during arena most often, but missions seems to be happening more frequently

Echo-5
  • Hey OnlyOneAboveAll!

Any update?

Seriously. Any update?

The complaints about the same issues are growing and growing. Yet the problems with lagging, crashes, freezes, etc are persisting. The game has become increasingly unplayable. Large amounts of resources, energon, and actually cash have been spent compensating for the developers errors and neglect in remedying this situation. We’ve been very patient accepting the occasional acknowledgement that the higher ups are aware of the problems and working to fix it. Well, I can’t count how many crash reports ive filed. As well as contacting customer support. The problem is not being fixed. The next crash report I file will coincide with an honest review of this game on the App Store, social media, and other advertising sites. Unfotunately, the reviews will not be very flattering. This was a fun game. I hope it can be again and soon.

• VootiVooti Posts: 1
    I've got the regular Galaxy S8, the game ran perfectly until a couple weeks ago. Now I get the random crashes, but no lag issue.

Can you at least lower the health penalty until the issue is sorted? I'm majorly letting my AM team down given my heavy hitters get drained of 50% health when I get a crash at the start of a battle.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Like Dav said, iPhone6, constantly crashing. It's becoming common to crash during battles now as well, far more common than in the past, especially in arena. Just lost a series because of it.
  • Still happens every day multiple time on my galaxy s8 plus
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Terminal wrote: »
    Like Dav said, iPhone6, constantly crashing. It's becoming common to crash during battles now as well, far more common than in the past, especially in arena. Just lost a series because of it.

Same here. Game keeps crashing on my iPhone 6 ios 10 ever since the latest patch. Reinstalling didn't help.
  • Same issues on iPad mini 10.3.3 I'm afraid to update to 11.0 because of posts here claiming it to be the same or worse. Arena knockouts and 50% health penalties in spotlight and AM. I hope you guys can at least get spotlight stabilized soon. Sure would be nice to have a fair chance at finishing it before it gets closed. Please fix pronto
  • Promethium1Promethium1 Posts: 343
    edited October 2017
    It only happens to me once in awhile but i don’t Want it to happen again please fix this.