Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Four Star bots from shards

@Kabam Miike Is there a list of the current four star bots we pull from shards as of today?

I know we have OG, MV1, Ironhide, Wasp, Grindor, Bonecrusher, Mixy, Prowl, Ultra Magnus, Drift, hot rod, motormaster, soundwave, Rhinox, Wingblade, Bludgeon, and Barricade.

So are Ratchet, Sideswipe, Arcee, Megs, or Shockwave available in shards yet or just featured crystals?
Tagged:

Comments

• BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    There is an obvious reason I ask this as it related to synergies btw an answer what would help to know the likely hood of getting one particular bot or how to get him basically.
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    The next bot crystal upgrade should be very soon. My guess is Megatron, Grimlock, 4* arcee and 4* ratchet.
  • It would be nice to have a spreadsheet or checklist on who is and who is not available and their star ranks.
    It would be nice to have a spreadsheet or checklist on who is and who is not available and their star ranks.

It would be nice if there was a box in game that we could click that told us all bots available in a crystal pull as well
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    The 411 line bot is kept up to date and has this information available to you.
    Manthro wrote: »

It does. I assumed anything in PBC applies to shards but I thought maybe we could get a response from them on it.

Also 411 hasnt been updated with hot rod and drift being in PBC now.

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    BOFAD wrote: »

It does. I assumed anything in PBC applies to shards but I thought maybe we could get a response from them on it.

Everything in PBC does apply to 3/4* bot crystals

As for updating 411... @Trailfire ... You slackin?!

;)
    Sorry @Trailfire didnt mean to call you out lol
  • @Kabam Miike Please can you not add arcee to the 4* crystals lol.. Let's just say she's pretty rubbish. But then again how are we supposed to be **** without her! I guess there's bludgeon and rhinox to kabam us...
  • @Kabam Miike Please can you not add arcee to the 4* crystals lol.. Let's just say she's pretty rubbish. But then again how are we supposed to be **** without her! I guess there's bludgeon and rhinox to kabam us...

I'm not quite following your logic here. Arcee is far from Rubbish. With or without dupe her base attack is through the roof, with Mirage synergy her ranged crits are high, she gains power building crits, timed right, she can chain spam S1 better and faster than any other bot in game. Then throw in dupe ability which raises her ranged crits even more.

Bludgeon is a bit basic but pair him with Windblade and I've seen some monstrously huge crits come out of him. My 4* Bludgeon has spit out over 4k dmg crits just from a heavy paired with my 4* Windblade. He is also one of the heftier warriors and can definitely take a beating.

Rhinox is also a really solid and tanky tech bot. Between bleeding opponents out while beating them to death, he has his shields that cap dmg and regen after all have been popped.

If I pulled a 4* of any of these(and I already have) I would not at all feel **** and I know a lot of the higher players agree
  • 4* MV1 Prime is da best! I really like him!
  • Black6Black6 Posts: 14
    I love Arcee... I'll take you four star if you don't want her!
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    BOFAD wrote: »

Everything in PBC does apply to 3/4* bot crystals

As for updating 411... @Trailfire ... You slackin?!

;)

Ha! Yeah, sorry guys. I'm not sure who made that original bot list, I think it might've been @Dircules ? Regardless, the only file about it I can find is a photoshop file, which I can't open. We might redesign that list, but that may also stay as a second priority for a little while, because I think we'll have to update the entire AM section next week

We're also trying to finalise some detailed results about forging, but that will also depend on whether any changes to forging happen with the new update next week

BTW, it's not just me who works on that stuff. There's a small crew from across the top alliances, including some from OV and at least one from Force. Two were from Alpha, although I think they're now OV as well, and a couple of others. But, if you have any requests for specific info or updates, I'm fine if you wanna send me a PM here, or use the feedback form in the bot.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Not me!
    Lol man I started something Ill drop a line via feedback in the app