Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Intel Report: Galvatron

The deranged and power driven Galvatron is coming! Find out everything you need to know about the Mad one time leader of the Decepticons here: https://transformersforgedtofight.com/bot-intel-report-galvatron/
Tagged:

Comments

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Can you explain his signature ability a little more, Mike?

Does this simply mean when an opponent's health is low that you don't have to be in a blocking stance to gain charges? I'm also guessing that the higher his signature ability level is, the sooner the ability triggers (meaning it triggers when the enemy has higher health)?

From a playable standpoint, it looks like he'll be an interesting bot to try and manage in battle.
  • Synthwave wrote: »
    Can you explain his signature ability a little more, Mike?

Does this simply mean when an opponent's health is low that you don't have to be in a blocking stance to gain charges? I'm also guessing that the higher his signature ability level is, the sooner the ability triggers (meaning it triggers when the enemy has higher health)?

From a playable standpoint, it looks like he'll be an interesting bot to try and manage in battle.

You'll still have to be in a Blocking stance to gain the Dark Energy charges, but everytime he hits the 30 charges limit, there's a chance based on how much health your opponent has lost to also become Unstoppable and give himself a Power Gain.

The Power Gain is what scales up as your Signature Ability increases.
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    I was hoping for a Brawler but Demo was next in line since I missed out on Ramjet. Also, YES! He synergies with Shockwave! He's needed a non tech synergy real bad, and a buff in general. With Shockwave and Strarscream as key players in my solo team, I'm pumped to get a 4 star Galvatron! Whether or not that's possible, I'll have to see. I'm 100% sure I can get the 3 star, so I'll get him either way.

I really am liking the new system coming up by the way. Kinda sucked having to miss each new bot because of the 150 featured crystal price. The risk was too high for me to ever try other than Shockwave's. Now I can at least work my way there.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Can u explain why the second blast of his S2 can be sidestepped even when the first hit lands?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Can u explain why the second blast of his S2 can be sidestepped even when the first hit lands?

I'm gonna guess that they will fix this AFTER the spotlight mission is over. Probably an error in design but now they have to give everyone equal opportunity to defeat Galvatron as is with the easily avoidable s2 otherwise it's not fair to all players.

• WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    I was looking forward to Galvatron as much as I was Shockwave, and was just as disappointed. Galvatron is very weak as a fighter; not as weak as Shockwave, but not strong either. I sincerely hope that both of these bots get a power upgrade soon. As it is now, I avoid using either of these bots.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I agree; like Shockwave he's missing one or two little bells and whistles to make him a little more playable.