Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The strong get stronger while the weak stay the same slow progress

I thought you removed the amount of rewards from AM because the top players were progressing too fast and lower players couldnt catch up but all this new content is favoring the best players. All the rewards worth anything are out of question for majority of people unless you spend lots of energon. You've removed t3 essence from hard difficulty, no milestones in Crystal arena where people earned alot of their shards because they cant rank well only top players get decent rank. Basically the title of this discussion says it all, the strong get stronger while the weak stay weak and not saying this for myself im probably strong enough to do well in most of this definitely not one of the best but in the middle just speaking for alot of people who arent its very unfair and slow progression that is very discouraging
Tagged:

Comments

• Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    Though the recent update was pretty much a huge upgrade from it's previous design, this would be a concern I agree with. I've been playing since the first hour of release so I'm doing fine, but the new Arena is discouraging to new players. I think some small milestones should be added, scaling to 150,000 points tops. This would give new players a reason to attend arenas while the older players compete in the ranks.
  • Sorry there is t3 in hard difficulty but only for completing and exploring the whole challenge not each chapter so still less then before
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Sorry there is t3 in hard difficulty but only for completing and exploring the whole challenge not each chapter so still less then before

Didn't you rage quit after the last spotlight? Pretty sure you did...
  • You get a whole t3 for one run through of new expert which Imo is easy pickings for anyone with a team of r4 3stars exploring may be different story but it's the first expert released so not everyone will do it straight away. But the rewards for hard mode are still great tbh! Just do what your capable of the rest comes in time its the same for everyone
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    @Elsie123darcey that would be impossible have you even faced galvatron on expert mode yet? The mods he has are absolutely insane. My R3 almost maxed forged OG prime was wiped with just 3 basic range attacks. So go ahead and fight him maxed 3 stars and see where that gets you.
  • 7jmi7njjjj49.png
    Okay brother... been and done..... anything you needed to add?
  • Took about 60% off him with r2 4star mirage n the rest with r4 3star ratchet... it can be done..
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    Well you proved me wrong congrats. I’ll have to bring in mirage next time I face him.
  • Mirage is great my next r3. Good for controlling longer fights
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    edited October 2017
    Exploration wasn’t even that tough..8hk4v9sta9l2.png
  • ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    Don't talk smack, you are exactly what he was talking about. Looked you up in game, big deal doing that with your roster. How does this screenshot counter the argument of OP? Because it doesn't.

Apart from that, honesty how much did that roster cost you?
  • This proves nothing toughnut your a well known player for spending to finish things. You'd have had to spend a load on refills alone. Do it with the same I'm using n I'll be impressed. $ don't impress me skills do
    If you really known me then you’d know I’m know for my skill. Lol
    Put a video up where you do the last chapter with maxed out 3*s then ;). You'll get major respects from me for that, but not for doing it with 5/50s and 4/40s.

Doesn't change the fact that you qualify for "the strong get stronger" though...
  • It's not personally knowing you. And I mean no personnel offence btw but I genuinely have only heard your a pay to win player. I am interested to see you highest combo if you have any pictures? Then I'll think of you as a skilful player also but until then..
  • I agree, Its unfair that theres alliances with at least 3 bots that are rank 5 and 4 four star bots, With those bots, They wont have to pay to beat expert mode, Yet people who didnt get the tier 2 alpha spark essence from the AMs wont be able to catch up for ages.
    edited October 2017
    I agree, Its unfair that theres alliances with at least 3 bots that are rank 5 and 4 four star bots, With those bots, They wont have to pay to beat expert mode, Yet people who didnt get the tier 2 alpha spark essence from the AMs wont be able to catch up for ages.

No player can have more than one r5 bot. The only place you can get the t3 class spark to r5 is the ROK missions, you only get one, and the class it gives you is random. Nobody who attacked those early did them for free. Everyone spent energon on it.

Has nearly nothing to do with t2A sparks from AM.
    Manthro wrote: »
    I agree, Its unfair that theres alliances with at least 3 bots that are rank 5 and 4 four star bots, With those bots, They wont have to pay to beat expert mode, Yet people who didnt get the tier 2 alpha spark essence from the AMs wont be able to catch up for ages.

No player can have more than one r5 bot. The only place you can get the t3 class spark to r5 is the ROK missions, you only get one, and the class it gives you is random. Nobody who attacked those early did them for free. Everyone spent energon on it.

You are wrong about that and you know it. It's a matter of who knew how to do ROK and who didn't.

• No, pretty much anyone who did RoK EARLY like Manthro said spent to complete it. And on top of it, it doesn't change that there is only 1 RANDOM T3 class spark available in game atm. So no one has more than 1 potential r5.

As for OP, of course there will always be a gap between the top players and bottom players. That's how games like this work. If new players could catch up with veterans quickly, then there would be no grind and that defeats the longevity of the game. Because, as new players are grinding to catch up, top players aren't sitting on their butt, they're also grinding. That's just life.
    edited October 2017
    Zapper wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »

You are wrong about that and you know it. It's a matter of who knew how to do ROK and who didn't.

I don't follow.. are you trying to tell me that you have seen a player with more than a single r5 bot? If so, report him because it's a hack.

Beyond that.. the people who cheated to complete ROK had all the rewards taken away and their bots reverted back to prior status, if not outright banned.

That was something kabam took very seriously.

You can have only one r5 bot. Period. And I stand by my statement that nobody who legitimately completed ROK did it for free. Not even close.
  • You get a whole t3 for one run through of new expert which Imo is easy pickings for anyone with a team of r4 3stars exploring may be different story but it's the first expert released so not everyone will do it straight away. But the rewards for hard mode are still great tbh! Just do what your capable of the rest comes in time its the same for everyone
    Toughnut wrote: »
    Exploration wasn’t even that tough..8hk4v9sta9l2.png

Yea loud mouth i know you are from ovpwr the only Alliance that is getting everything thing and no other .

But the for the sake of veterans with low ranks are waiting like for ages to get their bot to rank 3
  • Yup we can't all spend thousands to win things bro keep chipping away as I do through skill and grinding I'm about to get my first r4 4star from completing the last knight challenge
  • dvc3g4hdjcdi.png

Took many fights like this to do it also
    Sigh, guess I could show some skillzzzz...
  • Could and can are different things.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Troll. Toughnut is a wizard with his bots. Just happens that he is also in a position to put enough money into the game to get a droolworthy roster. But you don't stay in ovpwr long if you can't finish AM in 15 items or less at their difficulty.
  • Progression isn't that bad. We are at the place where the middle of the pack players should be catching up to the top 2 to 3 alliances. Expert mode has one hard path in the whole thing. If you can beat rok you too can get a fancy r5. But, if you're like the OP and don't want to put in any time or effort to become better you should play another game.
  • Troll? Lol questioning something makes me a Troll, I think you should put some thought into the meaning of the insult you just threw at me. Comes across very slow minded
  • Troll? Lol questioning something makes me a Troll, I think you should put some thought into the meaning of the insult you just threw at me. Comes across very slow minded

Toughnut is one of the best players in the game, along with anyone in OVPWR. The ov family values skill over wallet. I personally prefer videos over screenshots. How do I know that's your hit streak? Could be someone else's.
  • Your correct it could be. It's not but hay-ho. I'm sure my alliance could vouch for me as much as you do for your friend. And as I said before in this thread there's no insult intended to him. But I feel your insult was very intended towards me. As for being one of the best players in game I hardly think that's your call to make unless I'm mistaken and you know every player in the game? That would impress me for sure