Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

it's hard to connect with this game by andriod sys in china

灵光波动拳灵光波动拳 Posts: 2
edited October 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
fdv8icnrt9g5.png
i can only do some away missions and pick up golds with andriod sys phone after updated this game by 3.14. and it had became a problem to all andriod sys players in china.it will show “communicating with servers”after a battle whatever daily or solo.maybe our gamedesiner clould check out the problem with it.plese fix it timely.repete it again it's the problem to all chinese players using andriod sys phones.ihone8 also has some problems.

Comments

• 灵光波动拳灵光波动拳 Posts: 2
    edited October 2017
    q6utio03bhwv.png
    bugs or the walls, i have poor english.its hard to play this game after update.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I confirm this. While we Chinese Android players can do away missions and pick up gold in our base, all the other game modes are stuck in the "communicating with servers" screen.
    But if I connect with a proxy like VPN, everything is back to normal.
    Some servers may have been down or misconfigured towards our region?
    @Kabam Miike
  • 梅mei梅mei Posts: 1
    That's true, and I can confirm that
  • KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    I confirm this. While we Chinese Android players can do away missions and pick up gold in our base, all the other game modes are stuck in the "communicating with servers" screen.
    But if I connect with a proxy like VPN, everything is back to normal.
    Some servers may have been down or misconfigured towards our region?
    @Kabam Miike

Think you better ask your government then, I believe it is the Great Firewall at works if you can only connects through a VPN
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Kruga wrote: »
    Think you better ask your government then, I believe it is the Great Firewall at works if you can only connects through a VPN
    It may have something to do with the GFW but things don't quite connect when:
    * Chinese iPhone players aren't affected at all.
    * Android players can still harvest base gold and do away missions without VPN.