Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How is the bot rating calculated?

I've upgrade my duped Soundwave to 30/30, 3/5 and his rating goes 1910. My duped Grindor only has 1836 at exactly the same level/rank/forge level/dupe level. Yet SW has way lower attack and thinner life bar compared to Grindor. Why can his rating be that high? Are there any hidden factors put into the formula, like armor and resistance, etc.?

Moreover, unlike Grindor, SW's abilities hardly grows with ranking. I know his duped abilities is cool and Laserbeak is such a reliable knock-down resort, but these are skill-related factors and I don't think they can be numerized.

Not saying that I'm unhappy to have him brought up, just intrigued.

Comments

• XWAVEXWAVE Posts: 4
    I've upgrade my duped Soundwave to 30/30, 3/5 and his rating goes 1910. My duped Grindor only has 1836 at exactly the same level/rank/forge level/dupe level. Yet SW has way lower attack and thinner life bar compared to Grindor. Why can his rating be that high? Are there any hidden factors put into the formula, like armor and resistance, etc.?

Moreover, unlike Grindor, SW's abilities hardly grows with ranking. I know his duped abilities is cool and Laserbeak is such a reliable knock-down resort, but these are skill-related factors and I don't think they can be numerized.

Not saying that I'm unhappy to have him brought up, just intrigued.

Idk I was wondering myself?