Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Motomaster or mv1 who's better

So I was wondering who is the stronger brawler since I have both 3* an I don't want to.waste Sparks
Thanks

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Both are great, they rely on their signature ability, so upgrade the duped one

But if both aren't duped, I'll rank up MV1 Optimus
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Both are great, they rely on their signature ability, so upgrade the duped one

But if both aren't duped, I'll rank up MV1 Optimus

same here.
    but also depends on which bot better fits your play style too.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Both have their purpose and do different things both are beasts
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    I'd have to say Optimus is the better go. He's a beast in raids, and stands as the bane of Harm Accelerators. He heals HP based on the damage he inflicts so HA modded warriors can even become healing stations if done right.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    Both have their purpose and do different things both are beasts

yup yup.

MoM is more of an out and out damage dealer though prior to ner.. ahem i mean adjustment his unstoppable was teh awesome. still great though as attacker

mv1 has better armor and more balanced stats but lower attack . and yes bane of HA lol
  • Thanks guys
  • MM by far is my choice. Never had to rely on MV1 for a HA crutch as my CW Prime has always flattened all the Grindor\HA bases out there. MM never got nerfed* on the player side of things so I'm not sure what that comment was about. However, as MustangJon pointed out, both have their uses in the right situations. Player preference and skill factors heavily too. Neither is a waste of resources to upgrade so pick your fav and have fun.

*Motormaster "nerf" was merely a short reduction in how long unstoppable lasted after dashing. Having been a huge MM user before and after, I can say firmly that the nerf affected players next to none at all. The purpose of the "nerf" was to allow players the ability to sidestep his dash and counter. Before unstoppable lasted too long and sidestepping and countering still had you eating a melee combo. Now you can counter. Offensively I've seen zero change. I still dash through attacks and smack bots in the face.
  • MM had been my choice since the start until I found out what Ironhide, Mirage and Bonecrusher could do with their respective classes and synergies. Admittedly, OP MV1 is still one of my lower ranked 3* and has been for a long time. I mainly use him to sandbag in arenas.
  • MV1 for SURE
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    mv1 doesnt need to be duped to be good, motor is a big zero without it really.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Also, don't forget that Motormaster's sp3 takes away your own health if you don't KO the opponent. And yes I agree, unduped Motormaster is pretty worthless.

At least an unduped MV1 gives you the ability to regain health when bleeding.
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    MV1 is one of the only bots I've seen that has a SP1 that works so well when he's low on health. I've seen him when he's hit his "I'll take you all on" signature take out 3800 on his opponent. Granted, maxed courage needs to factor in but still, awesome SP1.
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    edited October 2017
    So many people sleep on MV1 because they think he's only for HA.

Sleeping on such an amazing bot is dumb.

zzzzzzzzzzz
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    edited October 2017
    I disagree that MM unduped is worthless. His Unstoppable charge is pretty powerful and his sp2 and sp3 do huge amounts of damage. The only thing him being duped does is make him stronger based on his current HP - and while that can add a lot to his damage, damage alone is not what makes MM so great, IMO.

I was pretty lucky and got a 4* MM pretty early on in the game and have used him for pretty much everything, unduped. Its all based on your playstyle and what fits you best.
  • Don't pick mv1 just cuz of bleed resistance. MM finish the fights so quick that u don't hv to worry abt bleeds anyways.
    Duped mm is like Goku, more damage he takes more badass he becomes
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    uLtrashOck wrote: »
    Don't pick mv1 just cuz of bleed resistance. MM finish the fights so quick that u don't hv to worry abt bleeds anyways.
    Duped mm is like Goku, more damage he takes more badass he becomes

Try fighting a HA-Grindor with Motor and you'll see the problem. You want to finish quickly? Then risk take his S1 and get bleed stacked. You want to have signature attack buff? Then you'll need to drop to a lower health. But in raids, you want to save your health because very often, Grindor is your first challenge and sometimes, another Grindor is waiting at the end of the base.
  • I like mm
  • They both are the top brawlers in the game but mv1 in my opinion is #1 brawler for sure especially duped his signature ability makes him do crazy damage when it activates at low health and he gains health while bleeding when you hit the enemy BEAST!