“Find new raid opponent” no longer works..

“Find new raid opponent” no longer works.. It just gives you same person over and over. I have used energon to find a new opponent since some of the raids didn’t offer me much raid chips. I kept getting the same person each time. It was not giving me a new person at all. It was happening yesterday and is still happening today. I lost energon because of this.

Comments

• tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 256
    I agree, it was broken before (because it would loop the same guys back in again), but now it doesn't seem to work at all.
  • TheJewTheJew Posts: 6
    When you use energon to find a new opponent you are supposed to get a new opponent. Not the same.. There is nothing warning us that we could get the same opponent again after using our energon...
  • TheJewTheJew Posts: 6
    Seems to be working now.
  • As I've posted in other threads, Kabam has stated that you are not guaranteed to get a new opponent. It's just a waste of energon
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 29
    It's a gamble...I lost 40 energon tonight and have done the same a week or so ago. I think this is plain theft by Kabam and I called them on it in a support email and they didn't even have the decency to respond except for a " thanks for playing MCoC"
    Assholes
  • Hey All,

I just wanted to let you all know that we have pushed a fix for this issue. This should no longer be happening, so please let me know if it comes up again!