Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Where is the daily raid shop item?

Based on pbc yesterday it looks like we've just started a new cycle which means it was supposed to be energon, I think?

Instead there's nothing.

Where is the daily raid shop item and how long until it shows up? I have chips that I can't really hold, they'll just get stolen...

Maybe temporarily lower the cost for this day's item because people won't have a full day to get it.

Comments

• Same question here.
  • ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    No daily item, no raiding. I hope this isn't intentional, it was great as long as it lasted. But I won't do raids without those items.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Seriously, we get nice raid store items for 11 days straight and suddenly people collectively feel entitled?

But yeah most items were pretty great. They will be missed.
    Don't feel entitled, just not going to do any raids without them, that's all. Without the daily item there isn't any incentive to do raids because you can't buy anything usefull from raid chips.

I took everything I could from those 11 days, doing a lot of raids, spending energon so I'm fine.
  • If the daily item is to be supressed, fine.
    But it would have been nice to know : it can change the way you organise your play times.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    I do hope they keep it up. Made the whole spreading out of rewards for playtime a little better.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    yeah its one of the nice changes to come along.
    would be nice if there was some announcement if discontinued..
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited October 2017
    Dircules wrote: »
    Seriously, we get nice raid store items for 11 days straight and suddenly people collectively feel entitled?

Daily raid store item was announced as a feature of the October update. You make it sound like we're lucky we got it for 11 days. It was supposed to be a permanent feature, daily raid store item.

It's not entitlement to ask for an advertised feature.
    Rotating Items in the Raid Store!

It’s coming! What’s included? We’re not gonna say yet, but watch out for something different in the Raid Store every day!

Says clearly something different every day.
  • @Kabam Miike What's your feeling ? Bug or un-announced feature ?
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    No motivation to Raid anymore. I don't need T2, or Alpha's.

If this was a mistake, ok no big deal. If this was intentional and no communication in regards to the change...shame on Kabam.
  • Tic Tac Tic Tac. Already lost 6k waiting for the item to be available...
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I'm leaning more towards this is a mistake, especially if it's the start of a new cycle that would be an easy thing to overlook in the code.

Let's wait and see before we all go getting our collective undies in a twist.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Kabam fell asleep playing Galvatron chip arenas 4 days straight.
  • Tezz001Tezz001 Posts: 53
    Anyone from Kabam care to share any info on the lack of unique raid store item for today?
  • Hey All!

We had an issue that caused the item not to appear when it was supposed to. We've pushed a fix for this right now, but it might take a few minutes to show up!

Sorry for the confusion here!
  • Tezz001Tezz001 Posts: 53
    Thank you Miike
    Hey All!

We had an issue that caused the item not to appear when it was supposed to. We've pushed a fix for this right now, but it might take a few minutes to show up!

Sorry for the confusion here!

Great news! Looking forward to do a few raids.

• Thank you @Kabam Miike We are all good.
    jei08hdd2wrk.png
    Awww yea, rank up crystals during the rank up event. Much obliged.
  • I see it now. Thanks!
  • TheBeastInsideTheBeastInside Posts: 429
    edited October 2017
    It's late again today, isn't it @Kabam Miike ?
  • Maybe pushed out with the 4.0 update?
  • ... update whose rollout time is unknown
  • I'm surprised that you are surprised.
  • I'am not. That's just a fact ;-)
  • LouCypherLouCypher Posts: 111
    Not seeing anything today yet either
  • No item today aswell at raid store
  • It apperaed suddenly (around the same time the update is available in the playStore / appStore)
    0yzpu1je5p5o.png
    Same as yesterday

• KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Maybe we could have a break from the rank up crystals...
  • Yeah, I’m not going to grind for rank up crystals... give me T3 or Alpha or energon, sure!