Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Dinobot Confirmed

I was on Facebook and saw the new load screen show Dinobot from beast wars I never watched it but know Dinobot is a fav for many who is exited to see him coming probably next month
Tagged:

Comments

• iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    I am very excited for this.

Okay Kabam, I like you again.
    or3q9jmpfag4.jpg

But who is that in the background?

Looks like G1 Megs, however, also kindof looks like Beast Wars Transmetal Megatron.

Hmmm
    Yeah, I'm thinking it's Transmetal Megatron. Some of the shapes on the shoulder pads looks similar, and looking at his right arm, it looks the beginning of his tail cannon. Also that horn shape on his bicep.

The other reason being, the are introducing Dinobot... this was the form Megatron was in when he tried to destroy the beginnings of the human race and Dinobot stopped him. This game is fairly reference heavy, so I'm thinking this may be the case.
  • Someone said it could be Optimus primal
    edited October 2017
    Omega_ben wrote: »
    Someone said it could be Optimus primal

Nah, not Optimus Primal. Silhouette doesn't match at all. Primal has a very distinct head shape, with a tall forehead plate (similar to Prime), and long curved spikes attached to his ear plates.

See below:

0k4ex0mnwcsw.jpg
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I'm pretty sure that's G1 Megatron. Now whether it's his first, more recognizable form or his rebuilt body in the IDW comics will be anyone's guess.

But it's definitely G1 Megatron.
  • Wait until you guys get a peak at his Special 3.... It's vicious!
  • Wait until you guys get a peak at his Special 3.... It's vicious!

Dinobot or Megatron’s sp3?
    edited October 2017
    Wait until you guys get a peak at his Special 3.... It's vicious!

I'm assuming you're talking about Dinobot here.
    Can't wait! My favourite TF character.

Ps. Any hints on the silhouette?
    Or will we get confirmation tomorrow?
  • iuJacob wrote: »
    Wait until you guys get a peak at his Special 3.... It's vicious!

I'm assuming you're talking about Dinobot here.
    Can't wait! My favourite TF character.

Ps. Any hints on the silhouette?
    Or will we get confirmation tomorrow?

I have no comment on who that tyranical looking figure in the back might be :tongue:
  • 0p4i721dz924.jpeg

The tyrannical silhouette....
  • tyrannical could be a play on words seeing as beasts wars Megatron was a tyranosaurus.
  • Okay... who wants to work from the hints “tyranical” (sic) and “viscous”?
  • Sinister and foreboding, this is. ;)
  • redshift9 wrote: »
    Okay... who wants to work from the hints “tyranical” (sic) and “viscous”?

Or maybe I'm just trying to throw you all off! Also, I hate myself for that spelling error, and now it's been immortalized.
    redshift9 wrote: »
    Okay... who wants to work from the hints “tyranical” (sic) and “viscous”?

Or maybe I'm just trying to throw you all off! Also, I hate myself for that spelling error, and now it's been immortalized.

Yyyeesss.....
    edited October 2017
    @Kabam Miike

...and as a dinosaur enthusiast, I really appreciate those feathers you can see in Dinobot's design. Really cool.

I've been saving my energon just for Dinobot. Didn't expect him so soon!!
  • The shadow in the background reminds me of TLK Megatron in terms of outline, but i highly doubt its him.

Really dig that Dinobot tho
    The silhouette looks nothing like the Beast Wars Megatron, in my opinion. Pretty sure it's gonna be some iteration of the G1 Megs we all know and love.
    Synthwave wrote: »
    The silhouette looks nothing like the Beast Wars Megatron, in my opinion. Pretty sure it's gonna be some iteration of the G1 Megs we all know and love.

Compare it to Transmetal Megatron, not the organic one. The shoulder pads are similar, and it looks like part of the tail gun on the right arm, especially with that horn sticking out.

It's too hard to tell. It could also easily be the G1 cannon or the IDW railgun. Guess time will tell. ;)
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    I'm pretty sure Dinobot will be a Warrior. Scouts, Brawlers, and Tacticians have the least Bots at four each...
  • JetfireJetfire Posts: 27
    Its obviously g1 megatronoxmlqu061432.png
    Jetfire wrote: »
    Its obviously g1 megatronoxmlqu061432.png

The head shape is what made me assume that right away too, but the rest of the body style doesn't match. Plus we JUST got Galvatron. You think they'd release what is essentially the same character one after the other?

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    But this is a game that mixes continuity and creates its own. Megatron isn't Galvatron in many continuities and here, he can be a Tactician if they choose to. But I highly doubt it'd be G1 Megs either.
  • Omega_ben wrote: »
    I was on Facebook and saw the new load screen show Dinobot from beast wars I never watched it but know Dinobot is a fav for many who is exited to see him coming probably next month
    You're missing out. Beast Wars was cool and Dinobot was seriously badass.

• AresAres Posts: 38
    I'm guessing it's the Stealth Bomber Megatron. Can't remember the series tough.
    Ares wrote: »
    I'm guessing it's the Stealth Bomber Megatron. Can't remember the series tough.

IDW Megatron.
  • MeatShield72MeatShield72 Posts: 141
    edited October 2017
    iuJacob wrote: »
    or3q9jmpfag4.jpg

But who is that in the background?

Looks like G1 Megs, however, also kindof looks like Beast Wars Transmetal Megatron.

Hmmm

Both Megatrons would be amazing for me!!! Still not sure why G1 Megatron isn't in the game yet after seeing what they did with Shockwave

DInobot kind of looks funny from that angle. I havent seen him in a while but maybe it is also the colors...studying him he looks the same, just kind of funny looking...STILL EXCITED. MORE BEAST WARS!!!
  • kelsuskelsus Posts: 38
    Could it be Beast Wars Scorponok?