Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

So this months rewards started on the 5th so why still 100k

Seeing as update didnt come out til the 5th of the month why are we still being charged full price? Thats like asking 117k every other month. This month should of been 8500 for a 3s and 85k for a 4 anything else and your actually punishing your players for you not getting it out on the first.
Tagged:

Comments

• Our schedule for events are on a 4-Week cycle, not necessarily the 1st of the month, so no time will be lost!
  • RylsRyls Posts: 11
    Ohhh so its always a 28 day window to get the 100k and not a monthly window then?. Makes sense now thanks for the quick reply
  • RylsRyls Posts: 11
    Also any word yet on plans for chips if were short?
  • So 6 days into the first 7 day cycle I gotta tell you... on the one hand I think it is actually great to have an arena you can deliberately vacation from. On the other hand it is really dry with no per fight arena chips even... I plan on seriously slacking now, don't think I'll finish the month 2k chips short (jokes on me if I do I guess). Seems like I'd be much more enthused about cutting the galvatron bounty in twain, doubling the galvatron chip rewards, and throwing in another crystal bounty instead :P.
  • I agree. Since arenas were nerfed, I just don't feel compelled or interested in them enough to pursue them unless I just have some extra time and want to play around with my bots. Also, these arena crystals are ridiculously cheap with the gold/energon they provide. Arenas were WAY better before this change.

About the leftover Galvatron chips, I would just like to throw my vote in for converting them to raid or arena shards. Straight 1:1 conversion to gold makes their value less than nothing compared to the time and effort it takes to get them. If they are 100% converting to gold them maybe convert them at a ratio of 5 gold per 1 Galvatron chip.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    7 days of Galvatron arena is mindnumbingly boring. But at the same time provides people with relatively easy access to these chips to try and get to 4*. The feature bot is more accessible than ever and I don't think that's a bad thing?