Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Alliance Treasury Donation List Reset Time: Discussion

Hey Commanders,

Now that we are on a set weekly schedule of Alliance Missions, we know that many of you have asked if we can change the Alliance Treasury Donation list to coincide with the reset of Alliance Missions.

We think this is absolutely a great idea, but we want to know when you guys would like it to reset? When the new series starts (Thursday at 5:00 am PT) or when it ends (Monday at 5:00 am PT)?

I didn't want to make this a poll, because I would like for you guys to actually be able to discuss it. We'll take a look at your Feedback, and can make a decision based on that.
Tagged:

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Thursday start time
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    Thursday start day
  • VirtBeeVirtBee Posts: 21
    edited October 2017
    start time so you can still donate your winning from the last day.
  • BurbamBurbam Posts: 27
    Cool 13 hours notice!!!!
  • RyryssaRyryssa Posts: 16
    Start time
  • BurbamBurbam Posts: 27
    Let's increase gold in arena, @Kabam Miike I think that would be an easy fix, maybe more milestones too, 24hrs is fine, but more gold makes sense.
  • Chad218Chad218 Posts: 44
    Start time please.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited October 2017
    Simplify the game and remove the donation system entirely. Just like the removal of arena chips. It's too confusing and complicated to organise and track donations for 18 people.

It's a big, lumbering system just for draining gold from the game. Gold sink can be balanced in other ways, like the nerf to arena chips or some item purchases or something.

We can't have a gold sink and the nerfing of the primary source of gold, it doesn't add up.

Let's spend our time and energy on other things in the game instead of needing screenshots and an excel sheet to track that people in alliance are keeping up with donations and then having to follow up individually with each member who is behind while using an archaic in game message system or external messenger.

I want to be tapping in game, not role playing as an accountant. ;)
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    edited October 2017
    agreed. AM donation and gold entry requirement should be scrapped.. i felt like a beggar chas.. i mean appealing to folks in my previous alliance for donations..

but otherwise should sync reset to AM start time yeah..
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited October 2017
    Terminal wrote: »
    Simplify the game and remove the donation system entirely. Just like the removal of arena chips. It's too confusing and complicated to organise and track donations for 18 people.

It's a big, lumbering system just for draining gold from the game. Gold sink can be balanced in other ways, like the nerf to arena chips or some item purchases or something.

We can't have a gold sink and the nerfing of the primary source of gold, it doesn't add up.

Let's spend our time and energy on other things in the game instead of needing screenshots and an excel sheet to track that people in alliance are keeping up with donations and then having to follow up individually with each member who is behind while using an archaic in game message system or external messenger.

I have to agree here. Being an accountant and trying to keep tabs on player donations is like herding cats for the officers.

Guys, let's take a step back and understand why kabam hard capped arena crystals... It was never to limit gold, it was to limit energon income, because some players could farm a ridiculous amount of energon from arenas.

If they increase arena crystal payout, they will reduce or eliminate the energon in crystals as a result, and nobody wants that.

So, let's give them alternatives like:

1) keeping status quo on zero AM donations/reduced rewards

2) making AM cost/reward gold neutral

3) increasing gold payouts in away missions

4) double/triple gold weekends for all/most sources

5) weekly/monthly gold rewards for raid ladder ranking

6) Gold crystals in raid store, or higher limits on ore, which can be sold for gold anyway

7) increased gold generation on base via higher payouts, shorter timers, or both.

8) ...?
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    edited October 2017
    Reset at the beginning of AM so rewards from the last day can be used toward donations requirements.

Most of us create a small buffer in the treasury, then pay in arrears rather than pay in advance because we use the AM gold rewards rather than cash on hand

ps. Thanks for working toward this change - it will def make things easier. And it's cool that you actually asked this question too :)
    edited October 2017
    Manthro wrote: »
    If they increase arena crystal payout, they will reduce or eliminate the energon in crystals as a result, and nobody wants that.

6) Gold crystals in raid store, or higher limits on ore, which can be sold for gold anyway

7) increased gold generation on base via higher payouts, shorter timers, or both.

8) ...?

8. Increasing gold from the Alliance log-in calendar

9. Removing/reducing the gold cost from away missions

10. Removing/reducing the gold cost from arenas

11. Reducing the gold cost to ranking up bots (rank costs are massive!)

12. Reducing the gold cost to ore use (even if just class ore)

13. Increasing the gold value of selling items, especially things like t1 repairs or sparks or surplus ore

14. ...?

(ps. Sorry, I changed from x) to x. because I just wanted to *_* )

pps. Thinking in terms of marginal value / marginal cost, I think increasing the sale value of ore and sparks might be the best option. That's because it reduces the cost involved in substituting one resource for another. You could even have a special section of the store where entry level sparks and ore were able to be bought for gold (obviously with a disadvantage in arbitrage) so that players with too much gold and not enough ore could exchange resources in the other direction, as long as the price wasn't insanely unfair.

This would make it easier for players to match their supply of each resource with the marginal productivity of that resource, without actually giving away more stuff
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    Reset at the beginning out of the two choices provided...

But what if the reset was Tuesday at 5 AM PST? This would allow for the best of both worlds. As long as everyone knows that is when the reset is, that would make plenty of sense.

You would be able to donate Tuesday and Weds towards the upcoming week, if you like to get ahead of things and get it out of the way... or if you like to pay in arrears, you would still have all day Monday to do this and still get it in before things reset.

Would this not be the perfect scenario for everyone?
  • KingredKingred Posts: 5
    edited October 2017
    Terminal wrote: »

I have to agree here. Being an accountant and trying to keep tabs on player donations is like herding cats for the officers.

Guys, let's take a step back and understand why kabam hard capped arena crystals... It was never to limit gold, it was to limit energon income, because some players could farm a ridiculous amount of energon from arenas.

8) ...?

I would agree with #1 keep am free with little to 0 gold returned. Don't touch the am rewards though they are already on the light side with all the new adds to the game

2.) Would just be a waist of time. This idea is basically just idea 1 but with more work for leaders of alliances.

3-7 all good ideas, but if they elimate am cost they aren't needed.

8.)If am goes free, divide treasury evenly between the current 18 members or let us know in advance so we can use our treasuries up on the next am after it's announced
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    Guys, can you move the free AM discussion to another thread? You're just cluttering this thread up because you know Mike is gonna look here, but you're derailing pertinent discussion.

To get back to the matter at hand... Thursday start time makes the most sense
  • Manthro wrote: »

Is Am free of cost for this week
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I like Tuesday at 5 am PST as well. Gives time to get your last reward and donate it. Also allows for donations for the upcoming AM. This would help alliances that don't keep a buffer in their treasury.

Is Am free of cost for this week

You gotta be kidding me
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    edited October 2017
    Is there any chance to make it triggered from starting the first AM of the series rather than scheduled set time?

Reason being that if it's in the officers control, they can take their snapshot of donation list when they start, when it suits them, rather than having to be on at exactly the right time ... we all know life happens sometimes.
    Dircules wrote: »
    ... we all know life happens sometimes.

MCOC isn't "life" :D
  • vyowns581y2p.png
    exajn6sxymh3.png

Why Can’t I upgrade Galvatron here ????
  • vyowns581y2p.png
    exajn6sxymh3.png

Why Can’t I upgrade Galvatron here ????

I mean aweken his signature ability
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    edited October 2017
    You have signature stones not awakening only good for increasing sig of awakened

You also posted in wrong place for this
  • Mustangjon wrote: »
    You have signature stones not awakening only good for increasing sig of awakened

You also posted in wrong place for this

Ohh my bad thanx for the info
  • Alright Everybody! Thanks for the feedback on the Donation Summary reset (and also on other subjects). It looks like you all agree that Thursday is the best day to Reset this. We're looking into whether we can let this week carry over until next Thursday, or if it will have to reset on Sunday, and then again on Thursday.
  • Alright everybody. I have the final word on this. I'll put up an announcement as well, but I'm going to post here first.

Based on all of your feedback, starting October 26th, the Alliance Treasury Donation list will reset every Thursday at 5am PT. This coincides with the start of the weekly series of Alliance Missions.

Unfortunately, we're caught in a weird situation where we are not able to reset it based on the Thursday that just passed. So, what will happen is that the list will reset this week on Sunday, as it usually does, and then again on Thursday.

This will only happen this one time, but we wanted to let you all know in advance so Alliance Leaders and Officers can prepare.

We're sorry in advance for any confusion that this might cause.
  • Is there any problem with treasury donations list ???
    Cause our Alliance donation is missing man and that was very huge