Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Is this game crossplatform?

Like if I play it on apple ipad can I use my stats on my android phone? I would like to know because I have an ipad pro that could be of use for this game because I love it more than earth wars ten times better.

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Link account to Kabam profile and you can play on any device just login
  • Absolutely! Like Mustangjon said, you can log in using your Kabam ID on either iOS or Android devices. If you click on the gear in the upper left hand corner of the game, then "Support", you'll be able to search our Support FAQs.

If you're on a computer however, you can look right here for additional information on linking your Kabam ID.
  • Thank you so much that is amazing news to hear... I love this game so much I haven't stoped playing it...
  • Absolutely! Like Mustangjon said, you can log in using your Kabam ID on either iOS or Android devices. If you click on the gear in the upper left hand corner of the game, then "Support", you'll be able to search our Support FAQs.

If you're on a computer however, you can look right here for additional information on linking your Kabam ID.

Another question if I get the ultra magnus bundle will I be able to use him on my android phone or not? I don't want to get the bundle and not be able to use him on my android phone??
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Yes everything from one account stays on account,

Sometimes apple or android will have purchase goodies