Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Still not addressed the constant Crashing?

Elsie123darceyElsie123darcey Posts: 109
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Cone on guys another update I was excited for n still crashing constantly when you gonna fix your game kabams?

Comments

• Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    I haven't had an issue yet but I may had jinxed it by saying so. They did however mention removing the punishment which makes the crashes much more tolerable.
  • Yes that is a plus to it but I crashed 6 times doing 1 quest of new chapter in act 3 it's simply annoying
  • I cant even play the game due to constant crashing..When it doesnt crash the fights are horrible..Glitch and freeze with them always being in your face ..I really didnt have any issues til yesterday..
  • Same problem on Samsung s8+ crashing every times on arena alliance mission raid story mission is very annoying actually
  • I'm having a lot more of these crashes after the 4.0 update.

iPhone SE
    iOS 11.0.3
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    I still crash but i crash a bit less. I think i crashed 1-2 times yesterday. It was much better compared to the 5-6 crashes per day thing last update

LG Spree
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    IOS 11.0.3
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Not as crashy as before but the lag struggle is real now, frames skip during fights and can cost you a combo or HP. The game still likes to crash in the pre-fight bot selection screen though.
  • I'm running Samsung s8 n crashes have been terrible since yesterday
  • IvanTyIvanTy Posts: 55
    Im running samsung s8+ still crashing in story mission,arena and alliance mission.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    IvanTy wrote: »
    Im running samsung s8+ still crashing in story mission,arena and alliance mission.

same. costing me lots of energon in alliance mission sigh
  • asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    I'm crashing at the loading screen in am and receiving the hp penalty. Nexus 6 Android 7.1.1
  • Yea my game nevee crashed untail this upbdate came
  • @mod nothing to say???? We need some explanations
  • Come on @Kabam Miike can we have some info to when you guys will address this please
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Have any if you tried a game booster app just to see if you can narrow down the problem?
    What is a game booster app? @Manthro ?
  • Is an app for ram optimization but isn't a solution the game have to work without it
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited October 2017
    Is an app for ram optimization but isn't a solution the game have to work without it

Yes, but it will at least narrow down the problem and give an idea if it is a coding problem with resource optimization, or something else.

If the game runs better for some time after using a booster, then drops off you could say they have a memory leak somewhere.

I agree 100% it is not a long term solution. I use them to troubleshoot
  • So my game is worse today than yestetday..Guess this game is just away missions and calendar now..Was so close to beating hard in spotlight..Hope something good happens so I can play again..
    I've crashed eight times this round of am, six of them in a row now so I literally can not even fight. Penalty every time.
  • Around 7 times for me and not fun when your playing high level AM
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    yup already cost me 5 potions across 2 AM runs already so far..
  • It's EMBARRASSING how the staff don't text here
  • Deffo no response for those who pay the wage
    There are three folks in my BG alone having the problem this morning. One is on an galaxy s8. One, iphone 6 11.0.3, and I'm on Nexus 6 Android 7.1.1

I've crashed six times in the first room.
  • 4 times in first room for me today
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Didn't they say also there would be no more health penalty for crashing? Even that's wrong.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Crashing prior to loading the fight only
  • deadthekidstardeadthekidstar Posts: 42
    edited October 2017
    Thanks @kabam Spice