Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Stuck in loading screen issue

Hello,

first off, I know this issue has been addressed before. However, yesterday and today I had this loading screen problem in EVERY fight of the spotlight mission (I ran through them with auto play on). Had to force quit and restart the app after every fight.

Has the team made an progress on figuring out what the problem is? I was doing medium difficulty, so no problem for my bots anymore, but this issue makes playing hard or expert mode pretty much impossible.
A fix to this issue would be highly appreciated.

And fyi: I was playing on an iPad Air going through special missions, chapter 2 on medium difficulty. However, this also happens in AM and raids, so...

Thank you.
Tagged:

Comments

• Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    Sounds like your issue is the same issue I had here:

http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/2091/ios-11-ipad-air-visual-issues-when-fighting#latest

A temporary solution is to downgrade your iPad Air back to 10.3.3. Since I did that, I have not had that graphical issue. Aside from that, Kabam has known about the issue for over a month now and has not pushed out any fixes for it yet.
  • Thanks for the comment, I will consider doing this as the issue keeps happening in AM as well and it drives me nuts. Thanks for the advice @Stitch626
  • Yes, I’ve posted about this issue in the past. I was under the impression that the team was fixing the problem with the update this past Tuesday. However, empty promises.

Yesterday I submitted SEVEN crash reports for this issue. And today, I’m up to TWO so far. It is happening in daily missions, spotlight missions, and the story. So far, I have not had the issue during the AM.

Seems we are back to square one here.
  • Now it’s happening in the alliance mission! So who do we need to report this to? Serious, game is broke for months. Fix it!
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    Actually its been happening in Alliance Missions. I just freeze on the screen and stays like that
  • This problem is worse now than before. The game has become unplayable. Over the past 2 days I’ve submitted 18 crash reports and received a cookie cutter response from customer service.
  • asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    Yah, it's worse than ever, but it's only for a handful of us, it seems, the crashing, that is. A lot of peeps in my alliance are reporting long freezes and lag.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    edited October 2017
    in my case after recent maintenance the crashing has reduced somewhat..

but in exchange i am getting lags.. more frequently.

just ate sp2 from motormaster in AM despite seeing it coming from a mile away.. sigh