Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The Motormaster Gambit - My Ultimate Goal At A Dupe 4* Motormaster

In Homage To The Ironhide Gambit, (Which Was Recently Closed) I Have Begun My Own Gambit.The Goal To A Dupe 4* Motormaster! It Has Been A Long Time Since In Opened Him And Felt I Wanted To Let People Know How My Journey Goes Each Day. My Journey Begins Now.

Comments

• Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Good luck bro
  • Good luck dude- he's a beast when duped
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Good luck, he's a monster even if not duped, it's very fun to play with his unstoppable buffs, good bye intercepts!
  • What.. gotta love him chpigjimwtke.png
  • Good luck bro. Also, great sympathies to the one who started the 3* IH Gambit…
  • Kr_DCKr_DC Posts: 15
    What happen to the IH thread?
    Was entertaining to read lol..
    Anyway I am also waiting for my first 4* MM.. In fact I am still waiting for my first 4* brawler...
  • Day 1 So I Have 26 PBC's Saved Up At The Moment And Am Nowhere Near A 4* Bot Crystal, I Will Obtain 10 More PBC's After Special Missions But My Chances To Pull A 4* Bot Is Highly Unlikely. I've Been Slacking Currently On Raids And Arenas However I Have Been Getting T3 Basic Spark Essence Out Of Some Raids. (Which Will Take 4* MM To Rank 3) End Entry.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Day 1 So I Have 26 PBC's Saved Up At The Moment And Am Nowhere Near A 4* Bot Crystal, I Will Obtain 10 More PBC's After Special Missions But My Chances To Pull A 4* Bot Is Highly Unlikely. I've Been Slacking Currently On Raids And Arenas However I Have Been Getting T3 Basic Spark Essence Out Of Some Raids. (Which Will Take 4* MM To Rank 3) End Entry.

Be hardworking and do more 4* arena. Get millions of points each time to get more 4* shards.. There prob solved. Question is who is so dedicated to keep doing that? XD for sure we will get tired of it as time goes by.
  • xmsrnlqj16k7.png
    One of these? Post over lol
  • Promethium1Promethium1 Posts: 343
    edited September 2017
    Day 2: With The Recent T3 Basic Spark Essence Raid Event, I Am Now Closer Than Ever To My First T3 Basic Spark, Im Contemplating Between Ranking Up Drift Or Motormaster! Anyway, I Managed To Reach 1275 4* Crystal Chards From The Most Recent Crystal Bounty Arena 725 Shards To Go Which I Will Obtain Through Next Set Of Special Missions And AM Completion AE I've Been Rading A Ton These Past Few Days And Bought My Medal Count Up To 1.6K. I Also Duped My 3* Grindor. End Entry.
  • Day 3: I Opened My First Set Of 10 Premium Bot Crystals Out Of 40 And... Still No Dupe 4* Motormaster. However, I Duped 3* Hot Rod, Rhinox, Mixmaster Again. Tomorrow I Will Open My Next Set Of Ten.. Stay Tuned. End Entry.
  • All these "gambit" threads are fairly irritating already, but is there a reason you capitalize every word? It makes it impossible to read
  • I was pretty lucky in that one of the very first bots I received when I first started playing the game was a 4* MM. I love him. I just recently was able to finally rank him to 3/5. Im really hoping I will dupe him soon as my duped 3* version is one of my favorite bots to use in quests...hes such a beast!

Good luck on your quest!
  • Hey there Promethium1!

Completely understand the hype here and I'm wishing you luck! My first 4* was MM as well, and although I haven't duped him yet, I do have my fingers crossed for soon! Will definitely be following along to see when you finally dupe him!
  • Day 4: I opened 30 PBC's.. All 2-Stars. :( But.. I opened a 4* crystal and Duped a bot.. was It MM? find out on Day 5. I have begun focusing on arenas again, primarily because I have SM finished and have nothing else to do besides arena and Raids while I Do a T3 basic spark I need 2 more t1 alpha Sparks to rank up a 4* (which I'm quite content for.) End Entry.
  • Promethium1Promethium1 Posts: 343
    edited October 2017
    Day 5: the bot was not Motormaster sadly, it was drift! Am i bummed out? No. With the recent changes in arenas it has become difficult to gather crystal shards at the rate that i am used to. Anyway i also opened a 4* Ironhide! So there’s that... End Entry. (I don’t update the post much as nothing intriguing ever occurs)
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    Now I’m jealous of you. I want a 4* Ironhide just because he’s an awesome bot. I have a duped 4* Motormaster, and he’s a beast.
  • Day 6: Yet another Slow week unfortunately but i did manage to pull a 4* MV1 from a 4* bot crystal, At the same time i Improved my base defense but now i sit with a single tier 3 basic spark with no one to rank up. End Entry.
  • I’ve got a 4* Motormaster too. I’m hoping for a 4* awakening program.
  • SysshockSysshock Posts: 22
    edited October 2017
    My first and second four star bots were motormaster. I do like him.
  • Day 7: So after achieving 3 r3 4-stars, I have absolutely nothing to do besides AM and SM. Though i may be about 300 or so shards away from another 4-star bot crystal, I have a lonely tier 3 basic spark waiting to be swallowed up by a nonexistent bot. But the bright side is expert difficulty in spotlight missions seems to be somewhat easier than before which is definitely a big plus.
  • Week 1: It’s been awhile yes i know some Much has happened since my last entry. I will hopefully begin to make weekly entries (seeing as to how daily entries went nowhere) now, let’s jump to the progression thus far: I pulled a 4* G1 Optimus Prime, pulled a tier 3 basic spark from a shattered lands crystal and reached 1.8K medals. Currently i am about 200 or so shards away from obtaining a 4* bot crystal. Soon i will post a thread for suggestions on my First rank 4 4-Star! Only 4* bot type i’m Missing is a tech. (I should have called this thread “The 3* Bumblebee Gambit” considering I have yet to pull him...) End Entry.
  • This thread is going to go on for a long time...
  • This thread is going to go on for a long time...

If i continue to play the game and update the thread that is.
  • If you leave can I haz ur stuff?
  • If you leave can I haz ur stuff?

No. I already have someone in order to take my place if the need arises
  • Another diary here... I think it's too much
    Two diaries in one forums, anyone would make it three?

Nothing can solve this because it's a total RNG
  • Another diary here... I think it's too much
    Two diaries in one forums, anyone would make it three?

Nothing can solve this because it's a total RNG

Why do you think i post so inconsistently? Like i said, i might just give up on it anyway.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Hey there Promethium1!

Completely understand the hype here and I'm wishing you luck! My first 4* was MM as well, and although I haven't duped him yet, I do have my fingers crossed for soon! Will definitely be following along to see when you finally dupe him!

Wait kabam people play the game? Do you guys have like r7 7* Unicrons and Primuses? 8* Darth Vaders?
  • Hey there Promethium1!

Wait kabam people play the game? Do you guys have like r7 7* Unicrons and Primuses? 8* Darth Vaders?

This isn't MCoC, yet.