Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Nightgaunt's first T3b spark poll

ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
Nightgaunt got his first T3b spark and needs to know which 4* to rank... But he didn't start a poll!?

Here's the original thread:

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/2655/finally-got-my-first-t3-spark-which-4-should-i-rank-up#latest

Let's show him how it's done!

Nightgaunt's first T3b spark poll 25 votes

Unduped CW Optimus Prime!
44%
ManthroLordLJW7621TerminalDirculesJoker69Docholiday321seeker1321Mufc14SteelbaneXhibitA 11 votes
Unduped Galvatron!
4%
French_Baker 1 vote
Sig 10 Rhinox!
12%
MegaKuppCakeDavienMnicely80 3 votes
Don't use it. Just stare at it and breathe MYYYYYYY PRECIOUSSSSS at it every day!
20%
nomisuHired_GoonOdie21StealthmodeInsanecloud 5 votes
Whatever... We need more polls about Manthros's best polls!
20%
kelsusGunz0KillMasterCPromethium1KittenPrime 5 votes
....Profit
0%

Comments

• Don't use it. Just stare at it and breathe MYYYYYYY PRECIOUSSSSS at it every day!
    Joking aside. CW Prime all the way.
  • Looks like it's unanimous! Time to go to work upgrading this Trucky Boi!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Nightgaunt wrote: »
    Looks like it's unanimous! Time to go to work upgrading this Trucky Boi!

Unanimous? Are you from where Barça situates? >:)
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    @Nightgaunt
    Either Combiner Wars Optimus Prime or Rhinox
    I don't like Galvatron because he's not effective and interesting, I feel he's a little underpowered
    Unduped Optimus is great, high damage and awesome armor break
    He becomes a god when duped with frequent bleed... Good luck duping him
    Rhinox has good bleeds, SP1 is dangerous if your opponent has an offensive buff mentioned in his ability information. Sp2 and Sp3 deals massive bleed damage(his SP3 can stack up like 10 bleed debuffs). Hi shields are very painful for base defense if duped
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited October 2017
    Unduped CW Optimus Prime!
    my life is complete.

Prime all the way!
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    We need these polls. Be a hero and use your t3 basic in the wisest way possible.
  • Don't use it. Just stare at it and breathe MYYYYYYY PRECIOUSSSSS at it every day!
    Wait… WHEN DID THEY ADD COMBINER WARS OPTIMUS PRIME?!? Im so out of the loop today!! :|:|
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Sig 10 Rhinox!
    wow such a high sig Rhinox.. a waste if u dont use him in AM lol..

maybe rank up OG prime first then only him..
    Wait… WHEN DID THEY ADD COMBINER WARS OPTIMUS PRIME?!? Im so out of the loop today!! :|:|

Wait… just realized you were speaking of OG Prime. My bad :D:p
  • Wait… WHEN DID THEY ADD COMBINER WARS OPTIMUS PRIME?!? Im so out of the loop today!! :|:|

Wait… just realized you were speaking of OG Prime. My bad :D:p

Yeah, not the most helpful terminology, but I can't in good conscience call it G1 prime because I'm still holding out hope that they'll bring out a 'true' G1 prime at some point that's exactly like the one from the cartoon!
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    Don't use it. Just stare at it and breathe MYYYYYYY PRECIOUSSSSS at it every day!
    aye. cw prime is cool and all but still hoping to see g1 prime in this game someday.