Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New QuickFire AM Poll!

ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
Do you prefer the new 1hr style AM?

New QuickFire AM Poll! 20 votes

Yes, my 2000 gold for an incomplete map was awesome!
20%
MustangjonLordBurbamPromethium1 4 votes
Yes, using my single bot revive before realizing it was only an hour was awesome!
0%
Yes, I didn't even have to join and my BG took care of it!
15%
MegaKuppCakeAnubisDircules 3 votes
Yes, I wanted to focus on the new spotlight anyway!
0%
Yes, because now there another poll to add to Manthro's best polls about polls polls for the poll vs poll final poll!
65%
AmanoManthroTrailfireDaviennomisuJoker69Gunz0Hired_GoonMufc14Chad218SabugenKittenPrimeSt0rmCr0w 13 votes
Tagged:

Comments

• I'd vote for #1, but it cost more like 532,000 or so. Fun...
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    Yes, because now there another poll to add to Manthro's best polls about polls polls for the poll vs poll final poll!
    dang. now if only we could all have our 2* bots magically turned into 4* versions
  • Yes, because now there another poll to add to Manthro's best polls about polls polls for the poll vs poll final poll!
    Maybe if the energy timer was reset to 1 minute I would be game for an hour AM.... the red scaring of loss is too much to bear....
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I'd vote for #1, but it cost more like 532,000 or so. Fun...

Yep.. no bueno
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    lol we are paying in the millions
    edited November 2017
    Ignore the other poll, dunno how it got double posted
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    WITH YOUR POWERS COMBINED I AM CAPTAIN. oh wait. wrong series.
    nomisu wrote: »
    WITH YOUR POWERS COMBINED I AM CAPTAIN. oh wait. wrong series.

itoc0kglgzal.jpg
  • Yes, because now there another poll to add to Manthro's best polls about polls polls for the poll vs poll final poll!
    Yeah cause losing a mil gold is so awesome
    edited November 2017
    Hired_Goon wrote: »
    Yeah cause losing a mil gold is so awesome

Dunno what you're talking about. You can totally make all the milestones... Just need a player with about 25 million gold to donate, and some energon for energy packs..
    Manthro wrote: »
    You can totally make all the milestones... Just need a player with about 25 million gold to donate, and some energon for energy packs..

2.5k per gold crystal, right? So just 10,000 of them! 20e each = 200,000 energon, well that’s just 65 Grims.

In Aus, that’s $10,400, but if you’re in the States it’s just $6,500, right? You’d have to be a cheapskate to balk at that
  • edited November 2017
    Hey there Commanders!

I'm so sorry to hear that you all are experiencing this at the moment in game! At this time, we already have a thread up here discussing the current issues with AM. To keep everything organized, I've gone and closed your thread.
This discussion has been closed.