Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Introducing: Signature Bounty Arena

Greetings Commanders,

With the new addition of Awakening Programs, and Signature Upgrades, we have a new Arena coming this Saturday!

Introducing the Signature Bounty Arena!

Use your Roster to compete for 4-Star Signature Upgrades, Superior Signature Crystals, and Signature Crystals!

Superior Signature Crystals guarantee at least a 3-Star Class Signature Upgrade, with a chance at a 4-Star Class Signature Upgrade, while Signature Crystals guarantee at least a 2-Star Class Signature Upgrade, with a chance at a 3-Star or 4-Star Class Signature Upgrade. 4-Star Signature Upgrades will work on any Awakened 4-Star Bot.

Signature Bounty Arenas will run twice monthly, on Saturdays where Featured Bot Chip Arenas are not running.

Take a look at the Rank Reward breakdown below:

yrrtgyieu9bf.png
Tagged:

Comments

• That’s awesome. Do you think you can fix the scrolling or inability for a lot of players to do it before then. As of now arenas are almost impossible to play.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    What arena are these replacing, the raid item one?
  • edited November 2017
    Terminal wrote: »
    What arena are these replacing, the raid item one?

This will be taking the place of the Saturday Crystal Bounty (I know, it's my favourite too), but we are looking at the Raid and Mod Arenas as well.
  • Switch it out for the raid or mod arena. Do not take away a crystal arena or give us more rewards in those arenas.

Before you guys changed to the dumb 1 day arena we could rack up 1.4k 4 star shards at least PER week. When crystal came into play on sunday combine the featured AND crystal arena we cpuld make well over 3k that one week.

Now all that we will be able to recieve PER TWO WEEKS is a measly 1.4k 4 star shards. This is APPALLING and need to be fixed back to the old ways.
  • Armes6Armes6 Posts: 25
    Nooooo!!! :s please replace mod or raid arena instead! Crystal bounty is a huge deal for a lot of us.
  • I'm sorry guys, but there is an issue with giving away so many 4-Star shards for too little effort at this time. We're looking at ways that we can address this, but without pushing them completely out of reach for most players (ie. putting them in an even higher Milestone), this is the only solution at this time.

4-Star Shards should not be an easy reward to come across, and since we've made the changes to Arenas, they have been far more accessible than they should be. At first, players were able to get some by simply Auto-Fighting in arenas for 10ish fights. This was waaaay too little, but even now with the adjusted Rank Rewards, they're still much too easy to get without putting in much effort.

Additionally, there is currently no place for Commanders to get Signature Upgrades, outside of Sales. This might change in the future, but not right now.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    seconded. please consider swapping for raid or mod arena.
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    Wow...
  • SerapthSerapth Posts: 157
    Then why don't you reteir the goals so low effort gets low reward. This is an outright stupid change that is going to annoy your players... And worse, make a bigger divide between the haves and the have nots.
  • Yes replace the raid or some other arena. Free to play have no way to earn 4*’s at all w/o the crystal arenas. Please reconsider this decision or you will seriously push away an important segment of players.
  • Please don’t get rid of one of the crystal arenas. I think that would be a huge mistake and slow people’s progress even further. Unless the other 2 days are adjusted accordingly like suggested earlier in thread.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    This isn't good....so I read Mike's argument as "we need a way to make more money"....who cares how "easy" it is to get 4* shards when we can't get the resources to get them past rank 3? Sounds to me like you're doing whatever you want and screw the players. The changes you're doing have been an improvement but man when you guys screw up you do it in a grandiose style.
    Get ready for the **** storm because people are PISSED about this.
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    I'm sorry guys, but there is an issue with giving away so many 4-Star shards for too little effort at this time. We're looking at ways that we can address this, but without pushing them completely out of reach for most players (ie. putting them in an even higher Milestone), this is the only solution at this time.

4-Star Shards should not be an easy reward to come across, and since we've made the changes to Arenas, they have been far more accessible than they should be. At first, players were able to get some by simply Auto-Fighting in arenas for 10ish fights. This was waaaay too little, but even now with the adjusted Rank Rewards, they're still much too easy to get without putting in much effort.

Additionally, there is currently no place for Commanders to get Signature Upgrades, outside of Sales. This might change in the future, but not right now.

What this actually means:

More people were able to obtain Galvatron by spending less money than Kabam was expecting.

• I'm sorry guys, but there is an issue with giving away so many 4-Star shards for too little effort at this time.

This is a joke, right?

• Then go back to the old 3 day arenas cause this is utter bs. The new players wont have a chance to catch up to us old players at all.

We used to be able to recive at least 1.4k crystal shards for finishing top 2% in featured arena. Then when crystal arena came out it was close to 3k for the whole week.

Like come on kabam. You are taking away great arenas and bringing utter bs arenas.

MAKE THE GAME GREAT AGAIN
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Wow, this sucks... But, I do appreciate the straight up honest answer as to why we are having a crystal arena pulled.

I don't envy you, @Kabam Miike it's gotta be tough to constantly try and put a positive spin on things you know the community won't like.
  • BurbamBurbam Posts: 27
    edited November 2017
    Wow... it's like i just got dumped by Kabam..... you had a great idea just make the milestones higher, don't punish players because we didnt set them up that way, you guys did.
    Not bashing just bummed out you guys couldnt come up with a better answer to your issue.
  • The old system gave us a total of about 6400 shards a month with milestones and 1-2%. The 6 crystal bounties we got a month with the recent change gave us 6000 shards a month and now we are getting 4 days of crystal bounty a month which equates to 4000 shards. This ruins the game completely. You guys need to fix this.
  • Damn this sucks
  • Tcb34Tcb34 Posts: 7
  • RylsRyls Posts: 11
    I'm sorry guys, but there is an issue with giving away so many 4-Star shards for too little effort at this time. We're looking at ways that we can address this, but without pushing them completely out of reach for most players (ie. putting them in an even higher Milestone), this is the only solution at this time.

Have u played the new crystal bounty where u get no 4s shards unless your in top 12% or whatever it is that you guys nerfed it to last time they ran? You need to get 600+k DAILY inorder to get the small amount of 4s shards that u offer at that level. I guess to kabam that is "very little effort" according to you. You have already taken 4s shards away from a ton of your player base by removing the old milestones and forcing them to get a higher score daily then they use to have 2 days to do and for less shards.
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    This has to be a joke, why would you replace the most popular arena and keep the worst?? LITERALLY no one plays the raid arena!
    I played it one time and scored 70k points and ranked 3-4%...mod and raid arenas should be pulled. Mods and raid items should be in the raid store where they belong.
    The signature bounty is a great idea but it should have taken the place of the raid and mod arenas not crystal bounty.