Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bots in arena helped by alliance members still calling for help

When some of my bots have done their current arena round, I clicked "help". Sometime later, when I get back to the arena bot selection screen, those bots are back to the top with "help" buttons flashing again.
Tagged:

Comments

• It isn't a bug in so far as I know. It happens when 5 different people have all helped the bot but it still ends up with time left on cooldown. Game allows you to hit help again. I've noticed this several times over the months since launch.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    So by how many minutes does every "help" reduce?
  • I've never gone through and looked but I know 3 and 4* bots both can have this issue if help is hit enough and fast enough.
  • I think if help is pushed 5(the max) times per bot the total time shaved is like 2 hours. So 2* are right back on their feet, 3* would have an hourish left and 4* would be cut in half. This of course would allow you to hit help all over again if they still have time left. Again, I haven't put much thought or research into it beyond noticing and being curious myself. Maybe I'll look into it tomorrow and confirm.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Hired_Goon wrote: »
    I've never gone through and looked but I know 3 and 4* bots both can have this issue if help is hit enough and fast enough.

And allies can help reducing the cooldown until your bots get up from the bench within minutes? If recharge has an energon cost, Kabam will not be happy....
  • If I have any of it correct, then yeah it is theoretically possible. I will say that I'm now curious to test it. I'll round up 5 alliance mates and find out tomorrow and see what I find out.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    ah i was wondering about it.. curious whether its a bug or not hmm.
  • Well, I'm not convinced it is a bug. Just trying to get 5 alliance members on at same time to be available to hit help 5 times for a 2, 3 and 4* bot to test the recharge and help button popping again was a pain. So I could see where it would rarely come up in a live environment. I'll try again today or tomorrow and will update.
  • Hired_Goon wrote: »
    I think if help is pushed 5(the max) times per bot the total time shaved is like 2 hours.

I think it’s far less than this.
    More like 2-5 mins per help. But I’ve never been very clear about it either