Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

[Feature request]"Call to Action" button in AM

@Kabam Miike
With linked nodes in AM, it is annoying to wait for allies to clear their path. If an ally stands in front of a outgoing node and indeed has energy to move on, it's time to send a notification. Can you add a button to "Call to Action", so that he can get noticed? This can be on notification bar ("Your allies are waiting for you to move forward!"), or a red circle on the AM image, or a "1" on the Alliance button.

Requested?

Comments

• This is a really good idea!
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    edited November 2017
    Just tag your alliance member in line or telegram or whatever chat app you are using. The existing in-game chat app is so unstable, it’s unusable. Wouldn’t suggest adding on more things to the game that would make it lag even worse >_<
  • ZapperZapper Posts: 186
    That feature is called line messaging app...
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    We don't use Line in my region. My alliance neither, they use Discord.
    And for such a lagging game, switching to any chat program costs at least 30 seconds. In-game notification is good considering we're constantly nagged by those "open your 4 hour crystal" messages nobody really cares.
  • We don't use Line in my region. My alliance neither, they use Discord.
    And for such a lagging game, switching to any chat program costs at least 30 seconds. In-game notification is good considering we're constantly nagged by those "open your 4 hour crystal" messages nobody really cares.

Which is why the option to turn notifications off is wonderful.