Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Out alliance leader is AWOL can somebody at Kabam help us please

Hi

The leader of our alliance is frequently absent for long periods of time. If you were to check his records you would see that we have been missing him for 21 days, and previous to that 19, and previous to that 14.. before that it was 4,5 day bursts.

Our alliance is filled with daily players and I am the officer but we need more to start Alliance Missions as I can’t be online all the time.

Is it possible for Kabam to remove his or change my title from officer to leader so I can run our team properly? Not all of our players speak English and some don’t check the alliance chat or I would just fold the team and start a new one. But I like our core group, and it took almost two months to get a full roster.

Alliance name is Sector Seven, tag is S-7. The player in question is Comixfan, and my game name is Antialias1. Other players from the alliance will corroborate this if you are afraid I am trying to pull something, we just want a working team.

Please help!

Comments

• Ugh. I went through a similar experience in another game - instead of our alliance leader being gone for long periods of time, though, he quit the game completely!

Ultimately we just had to create a new alliance. It was a logistical pain in the butt, and we lost a few players anyway, but in the end it worked out. We were happy to have a functioning alliance again, and the players who got lost in the shuffle weren’t key members anyway. If you have to resort to the same thing, remember that it’ll only be a temporary headache. I wish you the best!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    This has been asked before and I'm sure the official response is as the post above said: start a new one.
    Antialias wrote: »
    Not all of our players speak English and some don’t check the alliance chat
    Wonder how you organize for AM donation and linked nodes... 21 days without leader and you're still able to start AM?

• Perhaps a voting system would be efficient.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited November 2017
    just search for another alliance. Try join OV (lowest being OVC and OVD doing difficulty 50+ and 60+)... alliance family helps to absorb such an impact from ppl suddenly leaving in droves.

Leaders and officers in OV are excellent too.. u will learn a lot from everyone there as well (in our OV army chat) sharing their knowledge and skills.
  • This has been asked before and I'm sure the official response is as the post above said: start a new one.

Wonder how you organize for AM donation and linked nodes... 21 days without leader and you're still able to start AM?

Hmmm well that sucks.

I am officer, they can start AM, spend money on starting and kick members. I want more officers to cover different time zones though
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    As @KillMasterC mentioned, Kabam can’t help in this situation.
    Your only choice is to start a new alliance.
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Use the force, Luke
  • Hey @Antialias,

Can you reach out to our support team? They do have the ability to replace the leader if they have been inactive, but need to verify it first.

If you wouldn't like to become leader yourself, gave whichever Officer your team would like to replace the leader reach out to them! You can reach the support team by tapping the grey gear icon in the top left corner of the base screen, and then on the Support button.