Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Suggestion for change in arena fighting system

ajithgladinajithgladin Posts: 15
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
Since the game takes lot of time for loading even when i use high speed connection i feel bored while playing arenas. So instead of playing 1v1 three times can you change it to 3v3 like injustice so that we can tag in any bot we want and it can minimise the loading time since it would take only two loadings instead of six. This is just a suggestion but i feel this can make arenas less time consuming and it would make the fight more interesting

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    The loading time is related to coding, 3v3 will require 3x loading time as the model/texture of your 3 bots need to be loaded at the beginning to say the least.
  • The loading time is related to coding, 3v3 will require 3x loading time as the model/texture of your 3 bots need to be loaded at the beginning to say the least.

But still if this change comes fighting will be more competitive and fun
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited November 2017
    Yeah I support this idea as I'm a KOF fan. But this is totally a different game mode to be introduced. Current Arena is more casual, where you can have a rest between fights or do sandbagging. If they change it to 3v3, I can no longer rely on winning 2:1, I have to beat them all.