Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Too early for this, but...

As the bot roster grows, has there been any thought to the idea of creating exclusive crystals that contain only bots from each separate version?

There aren't enough beast wars to do this yet, so maybe they get included with CW bots for now... But the movie and CW bots could easily be separated.

Bot pool will continue to dilute, so it gives players a better chance at drawing a bot they really want.

Comments

• ToughTough Posts: 237
    Lol that’s funny
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Just to clarify.. I don't think the 4* crystal itself should be split into two separate versions. That would make collecting the shards for both very difficult (unless you get to choose which timeline you want to select from).

I mean creating a crystal you can purchase for energon that has the timeline bots you want in it.
  • I understand what you're asking for and I agree. I've been wanting a crystal other than the "Cinematic Bot Crystal" for awhile. And having both available on a regular basis would be nice.
  • I understand what youre saying @Manthro … actually no I dont whatsoever. LAYMANS TERMS PLZZ!!!!
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I understand what youre saying @Manthro … actually no I dont whatsoever. LAYMANS TERMS PLZZ!!!!

Separate crystals for each continuity.

G1 continuity Crystal

Beast wars continuity Crystal

Baybot continuity Crystal

And so on and so forth.
  • Manthro wrote: »
    I understand what youre saying @Manthro … actually no I dont whatsoever. LAYMANS TERMS PLZZ!!!!

Separate crystals for each continuity.

G1 continuity Crystal

Beast wars continuity Crystal

Baybot continuity Crystal

And so on and so forth.

Ahhh I see… sort of like the cinematic crystal, and you’re saying they should add something like that for Beast Wars and G1. Gotcha. That’ll be a good move, but like you’ve stated, it’s probably too early for that. We should wait until they’ve released other characters from the Transformers Universe before doing that. @Manthro