Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Awakening Programs

How is the easiest way to earn it beside purchasing with cash or energons? May it be from story or event mode?
Tagged:

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Upcoming Kabam giveaways
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    How is the easiest way to earn it beside purchasing with cash or energons? May it be from story or event mode?

There is currently no other way. We've seen 3* signature upgrades in the raid store, but that's it. I wouldn't expect any 4* programs to be made available for free at all...

Except perhaps in future content like the next ROK mission or spotlight expert
  • It's that a bit impossible to got? so it's as rare as Tier 2 Mastery Cores
  • Please Kabam give us another way! It just like collecting a 3 or 4 star dupes, why could it be so tough to got?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited November 2017
    I paid for a T2 Mastery Core for Willpower and another T1 Core to unlock bleed resistance. I think it's worth it. With 350 energons you can draw two or three feature bot crystals and get frustrated most of the time, or you can add a permanent resistance to any heath debuff for all your bots in all game modes. Deal?

And you have 30000 Raid Chips = 200 energons from time to time.
  • I paid for a T2 Mastery Core for Willpower and another T1 Core to unlock bleed resistance. I think it's worth it. With 350 energons you can draw two or three feature bot crystals and get frustrated most of the time, or you can add a permanent resistance to any heath debuff for all your bots in all game modes. Deal?

And you have 30000 Raid Chips = 200 energons from time to time.

Yeah, I think dupe a 3 or 4 stars are easier than use an awakening programs on them
  • No response? Can we purchase it with Chips or Energons?
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I actually made another post just like this not seeing there was already one. I like that they had bundles for sale but $50 is a bit steep. I'd like to see just the program for sale without all the other stuff thrown in there.
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    Stuff like this is always a premium in the beginning. Give it a month or 2 and it will be an everyday easy item. Remember how in July, Alpha Sparks were also at a price premium? Now we have too many of them. It will even itself out soon enough.
  • Odie21 wrote: »
    Stuff like this is always a premium in the beginning. Give it a month or 2 and it will be an everyday easy item. Remember how in July, Alpha Sparks were also at a price premium? Now we have too many of them. It will even itself out soon enough.

Yeah but it is already 2 months. Where are the 'easy to get' awakening programs? Still not see it non premium...
    Any info on this @Kabam Miike ?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I don't see awakening programs ever being free. It's the same as duping a bot of your choice, without getting the gold/ore/feature chips for it.

It would remove all incentive to spend on crystals or to buy store offers. This is a game but it is also a business, and a business needs ways to make money.
  • That's the thing why I am more surprised you don't see programs more often though. Because I am sure people would by them.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    People would buy a t3c as well if u tag a price to it. T3c went from rok exclusive (random) to random class to fixed class to f2p AS crystal. Awakening program still a myth.