Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ideas for the devs

We all have gotten use to the sharks and they have become a generic part of the AM paths, but I was wondering if we could replace them with different lineup. The idea I had was to use the cassettes from Soundwave and Blaster.

The good thing about it would be a break from the sharks and have another part of the Transformers world at our fingertips.
They could have their own set of sp’s or be able to use every attack through class like sharks are now.
I just thought of this and curious what the general population would think of something like this or if it would be possible.

I also included some lists I grabbed from the wiki to help with ideas and such....
fs7am3tp5uqy.jpeg
pmlfl45sxf48.jpeg

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    This.
    And maybe the seeker clones. The idea is to bring a batch of "genericons" varying in color scheme only.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    edited November 2017
    Vehicons from War/Fall of Cybertron could fill a similar role?
  • I know the feeding frenzy wouldn’t work, but they could code it into the cassettes to give off that mastery. Maybe AM is the wrong venue, may a special spotlight type mission kinda like ROK.