Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Working on a spreadsheet of bots & mods pairing, but needing some art.

I've been noticing this has been a common request and I'd be willing to put something together if I can get some in game art. I could also add crystals as well showing what crystals said bot are available in.

Anyways I'm looking for the card art for all the currently available bots, I'd prefer gold like this image.
2gj0ileavqn8.jpg

I'll erase the HP number so I would like the images to not have any of the status icons in the upper right corner (ie: showing base duty or in an active mission) that way the look is cleaner and less work for me. Image below is what I'm shooting for.

a30jpgxmezko.png

I'll also need these images for the Modules so I can add them to to the spreadsheet.

One last request I guess is a clean image of the Premium Bot Crystal I'll put that image under all the bots that are currently available through this crystal.

Thanks for any help that anyone can give I really do appreciate it, don't expect a quick turnaround as this will take sometime to put together but once created it should be easy to update after that.
Tagged:

Comments

• Dont know if can help much. But this is great initiative and helps alot of gamers. Appreciate all the hard work you guys do.
  • iSunnyiSunny Posts: 20
    the graphic is not a problem at all. we need the matches. Thanks for hard work.
  • Very cool, please keep going
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited November 2017
    Very cool. But is there 2* Prowl? Never seen it.
    With the addition of 3 new modules, I think Scout Sentry goes with Prowl as well. Robot resource too (but RR goes with anybody, doesn't it)
  • Very cool. But is there 2* Prowl? Never seen it.
    With the addition of 3 new modules, I think Scout Sentry goes with Prowl as well. Robot resource too (but RR goes with anybody, doesn't it)

Yes the scout thing is obvious plus I didn't have the art for the newly added mod.

Anyways here is the card for Dinobot added.

w2pbc7n99ste.png
  • Adding one more for today, Galvatron and I'm keeping the Allies section on the card as I'm sure Cyclonus will be going on there very soon.

voyllkui0djn.png
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    @Trailbreaker77

You can check the http://transformers-forged-to-fight.wikia.com/ for information you may need. Looking for images and the basics of every Crystal? (like the Galvatron Crystal?) I've archived them there!

It's still new and I'm the only active user though, so maybe you help contribute to it? You could add a link to the spreadsheet you're working on for more people to see!
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    woo224 wrote: »
    @Trailbreaker77

You can check the http://transformers-forged-to-fight.wikia.com/ for information you may need. Looking for images and the basics of every Crystal? (like the Galvatron Crystal?) I've archived them there!

It's still new and I'm the only active user though, so maybe you help contribute to it? You could add a link to the spreadsheet you're working on for more people to see!

yes please help him edit the wikia.. these images could fit nicely there. He's a big contributor to the wikia and need more help / volunteers in putting in the data.
  • woo224 wrote: »
    @Trailbreaker77

Wow great site wish I would have known about this from the beginning you've done a lot of great work there very nicely done! I don't think I could help you much as I don't know HTML with that said you are probably wasting your time as many of the gamers don't care about it. Hence why no one is willing to chip in and help you out.

I wouldn't worry about linking to this spreadsheet.
    Davien wrote: »
    woo224 wrote: »
    @Trailbreaker77

yes please help him edit the wikia.. these images could fit nicely there. He's a big contributor to the wikia and need more help / volunteers in putting in the data.

I would but as I've posted I think it's a waste of time for the few people that would actually use it. I'm going to take my own advice and stop wasting my time on this as only a few people actually want it.
  • Trailbreaker77Trailbreaker77 Posts: 260
    edited December 2017
    Kabam @Kabam Miike Where can I get the information for Prime?

• n781fx849xru.jpg

Looks like I'm going to need to get some G1 Megatron art to add to Prime as he is now added to the Enemies list.

• Hey guys,

Just wanted to drop in to say thanks for all the cool work you guys are doing for the community, especially woo224 and Trailbreaker77! Miike has shared some art requests for the wikia with us in the past and we've tried to help deliver some of the content you guys are looking for. I'll forward this thread to some of the other devs and see if we can help you guys out with assets!

• Hey guys,

Just wanted to drop in to say thanks for all the cool work you guys are doing for the community, especially woo224 and Trailbreaker77! Miike has shared some art requests for the wikia with us in the past and we've tried to help deliver some of the content you guys are looking for. I'll forward this thread to some of the other devs and see if we can help you guys out with assets!

That's awesome I'll post the rest of what I've made up and also try and post what I need.
  • Still working on cards for the older bots prior to Mixmaster, this is where I need all that information.

vpfhow4ogdcm.jpg
  • The synergies are great, but what we really want is a searchable database to show all the boss that provide a synergy to a particular bot.
    These cards show the same information in game (which is definitely useful), but things like something that affect me when activated by another synergy are really hard to find.
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    where did you get the class icons from?
  • Sabugen wrote: »

I made them.

Keep it up bro :smiley:
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    Sabugen wrote: »

I made them.

You mean cropping them from the Daily Mission banners and adding a flare right? Just to clarify.
  • kelsuskelsus Posts: 38
    BTW it's Ramjet not Dirge.

Dirge is blue and brown.
  • RemmieRemmie Posts: 212
    Dude this is kickass please keep it up
  • woo224 wrote: »
    Sabugen wrote: »

I made them.

You mean cropping them from the Daily Mission banners and adding a flare right? Just to clarify.

No I mean drew them in CAD and colored them in photoshop.
  • That's awesome I'll post the rest of what I've made up and also try and post what I need.

Hey Trailbreaker, these are great! Did you ever get a list of assets you'd like to have?

• That's awesome I'll post the rest of what I've made up and also try and post what I need.

Hey Trailbreaker, these are great! Did you ever get a list of assets you'd like to have?

No I didn't put a list together as I was not sure if I should send it through a PM or just post it here. Plus I wasn't really sure who I needed to contact.
    Anyways I'm looking for :
    1. Recommend Mods
    2. Health, Attach and Max Rating for 2*, 3* and 4*

I need that for these bots
    - Arcee
    - Ratchet
    - Movie Optimus Prime
    - G1 Optimus Prime
    - Rhinox
    - Wingblade
    - Sideswipe
    - Blackout (Grindor)
    - Ultra Magnus
    - Movie Ironhide
    - Mirage
    - Movie BumbleBee
    - Movie Barricade
    - Motormaster
    - Movie Bonecrusher

Just looking for fill in the question marks.
    moyzafb10qb0.jpg
  • kelsus wrote: »
    BTW it's Ramjet not Dirge.

Dirge is blue and brown.

Damn! LOL, I'm always messing up mundane morning details, I'll get that fixed.
  • Please tell me you didn't stop with this?
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    That's awesome I'll post the rest of what I've made up and also try and post what I need.

No I didn't put a list together as I was not sure if I should send it through a PM or just post it here. Plus I wasn't really sure who I needed to contact.
    Anyways I'm looking for :
    1. Recommend Mods
    2. Health, Attach and Max Rating for 2*, 3* and 4*

I need that for these bots
    - Arcee
    - Ratchet
    - Movie Optimus Prime
    - G1 Optimus Prime
    - Rhinox
    - Wingblade
    - Sideswipe
    - Blackout (Grindor)
    - Ultra Magnus
    - Movie Ironhide
    - Mirage
    - Movie BumbleBee
    - Movie Barricade
    - Motormaster
    - Movie Bonecrusher

Just looking for fill in the question marks.
    moyzafb10qb0.jpg

Laser Guidance module is great on arcee, other good mods are Nightbird’s Mark, Robot Resource and EMI module
  • kelsuskelsus Posts: 38
    Looking good Trailbreaker77 - will these be hosted online somewhere when finished?