Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Friendly reminder about feature bot shards

Everyone, remember...

Your bot shards will NOT be converted at month end into anything. Make sure you spend them all before the feature bot expires or you'll have wasted them. Better to get multiple 3* dupes than absolutely nothing if you're not gonna make the cut for a 4*.

Comments

• TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    For anyone deciding if they're going to make the cut, there's a couple of raid days left, a week of arena and one more AM that will have feature bot chips.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited November 2017
    Still didn't know the gold conversion rate for Galvatron Chips, although all of them are gone.

@Terminal I'm at 72k now (bought a 3*), will I make it? I have one 4* unopened. If it turns out to be a dupe, then I'll need 18K more.
    All milestones + 1-10% for 14 days: 45500
    So I'll try to stay active for 7 days and get ~23K and explore easy and medium. Wow I still can make it.
  • I imagine they'll still convert to gold on a 1:1 basis but they made it clear there will be no option to buy shards or anything this time around
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    I only remember them saying the original plan was for chips to convert to 4* shards but last time they decided to give us a choice of 4 and prems, I don't remember reading anything that they don't plan on defaulting to their original plan of 4* shards.

However, unless there's a huge change in rate, whatever they convert to is irrelevant and not reflective of the effort or resources spent acquiring them.

500:1 doesn't make any sense balance wise compared to what the game offers in chips, at best people can only get 100k if they invest very heavily, equalling 200 shards, 10% of a crystal. It only makes sense from the perspective of someone who has opened a huge number of dupes and gone way beyond the 100k. It's a little bonus for mass dupers and that's it. Balancing something around only that group of people alienates all the players that are actually playing the game and pushing hard for their goal, and undermines the work they're doing and offers a very poor consolation that, if I received that kind of reward for my time, would not feel happy putting any time in to game again, and also be left with a bitter taste in my mouth..
    So, not even gold this time?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Bumping this in the hopes that it prevents players from complaining their chip stash vanished without any conversion when the event is done.
  • Manthro wrote: »
    Bumping this in the hopes that it prevents players from complaining their chip stash vanished without any conversion when the event is done.

True. I’m sure there still will be 1 or 2 posts...

I already have my 4.... After I get my 3 I’m set...

-how many people duped their 4* all through chips? I am going to aim for that next season ‘if’ it is mighty Megatron!
  • I duped my 4* once and 3* 4 times through chips.
    I am going to aim for that next season ‘if’ it is mighty Megatron!
    It is. G1/IDW Megatron the tactician!
  • I am going to aim for that next season ‘if’ it is mighty Megatron!
    It is. G1/IDW Megatron the tactician!

Really exciting! I can’t wait to lay waste with his fusion cannon
  • DeePrime wrote: »
    I duped my 4* once and 3* 4 times through chips.

Impressive! I have been stocking up my 4* and 3* bot crystals, so I will have a good shot to dupe mighty Megatron