Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Will T3C sparks eventually become ones we can choose?

This is the third T3C that's been possible to get in this game, so the chances become greater of picking a duplicate class spark.

Will you guys make it so we can choose the spark we want at some point in the near future?

Comments

• Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    Kabam would have a much better chance of me spending money on a T3C if I could choose it...like the deal for the Awakening Programs a few weeks ago.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    That's what I was thinking too. Up until now, I've gotten lucky with all 3 T3C being different, but I don't think I'll buy another one and risk getting a dupe.
  • Yeah at least in the spirit of the holidays. If a customer is spending on a "deal" it should bring value that is not based on random luck. Being able to select a t3c will truly be a great way of appreciating/thanking customers by giving them the possibility of max ranking their favorite class. It will certainly attract more people. Without question.
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    What is t3c?
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    camaro57 wrote: »
    What is t3c?

Tier 3 class spark
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    A t3class daily mission would be nice
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    edited November 2017
    A t3class daily mission would be nice

10 energy per move. 12 fights (AM d100 level), 18 moves. Payout: 100 class T3
  • KOBRAKOBRA Posts: 13
    No chance. They know we'll keep gambling for them. I remember when I got this point in MCOC and it's crazy frustrating. Get used to it