Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What do you want for Christmas?

Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year. Kabam should do some kind of "special" calendar or a special mission that awards cool stuff... so now I'm asking you guys what you're looking forward to see on this Wonderful holiday?

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I'd like a 4* generic awakening program please
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    The "assets_cache" external folder re-enabled! So we can have automatic external lasting images of the game again!

(My ignored previous complaints:)
    http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/3002/image-assets-disabled-or-no-more#latest
    http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/3024/help-re-enabling-the-games-image-assets-cache#latest
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    edited November 2017
    All I want is bumblebee. Does not matter what star.
    Also would cool if I got hotrod drift ultra magnus
  • Bumblebee wrote: »
    I'd like kabam to finally release 4* bumblebee

PLEASE!
    I think i’m apart of the very small minority that does not want Bumblebee released...
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    seeing how Kabam did with their Black Friday and Cyber Monday promotions.. don't expect them to come cheap.
  • If kabam can't make players happy on Christmas then there is no hope left
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    a nice scented candle would be much appreciated
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    I’ll take selectable AM BG levels and 4 star Bumblebee for 200 Alex.
  • I would like all my money back but beggars can’t be choosers
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    200 is not the cost btw lol that’s my jeopardy reference for the day
  • SteelbaneSteelbane Posts: 320
    edited November 2017
    On the first day of Christmas.. Kabam gave to me, one 1 star mixmaster... Full song coming soon ;)

Song continues: On the second day of christmas Kabam gives to me, extreme lag and crashes, and a 1 star mod!
  • Put a ? on the December calendar for the 25th and it better be something good because I've been good all year.
  • 4* bot in calendar please :)
  • JAZZ.
  • I would like to see the Autobot "Blaster" from the first generation be introduced into the game.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Steelbane wrote: »
    On the first day of Christmas.. Kabam gave to me, one 1 star mixmaster... Full song coming soon ;)

Song continues: On the second day of christmas Kabam gives to me, extreme lag and crashes, and a 1 star mod!

Continues:

On the third day of Christmas Kabam gives to me, a USD50 dollar T2A deal... (most ppl not gonna buy it)
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949

On the second day of Christmas, Kabam gave to me T2 Basic Spark deal costing 99$ and 1* Mixmaster
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year. Kabam should do some kind of "special" calendar or a special mission that awards cool stuff... so now I'm asking you guys what you're looking forward to see on this Wonderful holiday?

My two front teeth
  • Faithz17 wrote: »
    I want a game that works without lags and long loading times and actually does what I input. Possible??

I'll take this too, oh and a 4* ratchet please. I'm easy
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    I'd like a 4* generic awakening program please

Plus some generic 4* sig programs too
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    edited November 2017
    4* awakening programs, a 4* Ramjet, daily energon card for eternity, and a robot pony that turns into a Ferrari.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842

I'll take this too, oh and a 4* ratchet please. I'm easy

I don’t particularly care about Ratchet, but I would like a 4* Mirage please. Fine, I’d even say pretty please :D

• Kabam to fix the game