Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New Spotlight Mission: I Still Function

edited November 2017 in General Discussion
I would have waited an eternity for this...

Commanders!

He's here! Megatron has come to New Quintessa, and he's commenced his mission to recruit his loyal Decepticon allies, and confront the imposter Megatron! It's up to you to hunt down the leader of the Decepticons before he can amass his army of loyal followers!

Because it doesn't look like anybody found my hidden GIF in the announcement of the Ancient Sanctum map, here it is:
3947021-tumblr_mpniwb6sk61rrdnl5o1_400.gif

How long is this mission available?

The Mission will start on November 30th at 5 am PDT, and run until January 5th at 5 am PDT.

Are there locks on the difficulties?

Easy Difficulty will unlock at Commander Level 10, Medium Difficulty will unlock at Commander Level 20, and Hard Difficulty will unlock at Commander Level 30. Expert Level difficulty will unlock at Level 35! Each Difficulty features different energy usage per Mission.

Wait, this is 5 weeks! Does that mean that we'll have longer to collect Megatron Chips?

Yes and no... There will be an extra week to collect Megatron Chips, but that week will not feature any other activities to gather Megatron chips, but you'll still be able to duplicate bots to collect Megatron chips, and finish the Spotlight missions.

Rewards!

For Completing and Mastering the Easy Mode:

1x 2 Star Bot Crystal
1x Premium Bot Crystal
5000x Premium Bot Crystal Shards
1x Megatron Relic
2000x Premium Mod Crystal Shards
4x Tier 1 Class Spark Crystals
6x Tier 1 Basic Sparks
4x Tier 2 Basic Sparks
1000x Megatron Chips

For Completing and Mastering the Medium Mode:

5000x T1 Alpha Spark Essence
4x Premium Bot Crystals
1x Bronze Megatron Relic
6x Tier 2 Basic Sparks
6x Tier 1 Class Spark Crystals
4x Tier 2 Class Spark Crystals
1500x 3-Star Bot Crystal Shards
3000x Megatron Chips

For Completing and Mastering the Hard Mode:

3500x Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence
10 000x Tier 1 Alpha Spark Essence
1x Silver Megatron Relic
3x Premium Bot Crystals
2000x 3-Star Bot Crystal Shards
2x Tier 1 Mod Spark Crystals
1000x 4-Star Bot Crystal Shards
5000x Megatron Chips

For Completing and Mastering the Expert Mode:

10,000x Tier 2 Alpha Spark Essence
10,000x Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence
1x Tier 3 Basic Spark
20,000x Tier 1 Alpha Spark Essence
2x Tier 1 Alpha Sparks
1x Gold Megatron Relic
1x Superior Bot Crystal
5x Premium Bot Crystals
16,000x Megatron Chips
- 3000 from Chapter 1
- 5000 from Chapter 2
- 8000 from Chapter 3
Tagged:

Comments

• YES! MOAR DINOBOT CHIPS!
  • YES! MOAR DINOBOT CHIPS!

Well, you caught me snoozing there :tongue:
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    kmlmx09qvtxy.gif

Yes moar
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    1x Tier 3 Basic Spark
    2x Tier 1 Alpha Sparks
    1x Gold Megatron Relic
    1x Ultimate Crystal
    5x Premium Bot Crystals
    16,000x Megatron Chips
    - 3000 from Chapter 1
    - 5000 from Chapter 2
    - 8000 from Chapter 3

I think I caught one more error. It should say 1x Tier 3 Class Spark of your choice, right? ;)
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    What kind of buff is the megs relic?
    Terminal wrote: »
    What kind of buff is the megs relic?

We never stop asking Mike this with every new Spotlight, but he never tells us. Just gotta wait until the 30th. Hopefully it'll be something new other than the bonus given to Spotlight and AM missions.
  • edited November 2017
    Synthwave wrote: »
    1x Tier 3 Basic Spark
    2x Tier 1 Alpha Sparks
    1x Gold Megatron Relic
    1x Superior Bot Crystal
    5x Premium Bot Crystals
    16,000x Megatron Chips
    - 3000 from Chapter 1
    - 5000 from Chapter 2
    - 8000 from Chapter 3

I think I caught one more error. It should say 1x Tier 3 Class Spark of your choice, right? ;)

Clever :tongue:
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    edited November 2017
    yeah where are the tier 3 class? we're swamped with t2 alpha.. at least toss some 500k-1mil gold so we can do something about them? or some large amount of tier 2 class sparks.. im sitting on too many sparks and bots, no resources to use them!
    anyway what im saying is, its been 3 months and nothing changes with the rewards.. its winded
  • The upcoming spotlight is the third one to feature expert. I wouldn't expect a change to the status quo til after this one at earliest.
  • camaro57camaro57 Posts: 212
    Which ones spotlight mission in game. Is it the one under the main campaign.
  • Sabugen wrote: »
    yeah where are the tier 3 class? we're swamped with t2 alpha.. at least toss some 500k-1mil gold so we can do something about them? or some large amount of tier 2 class sparks.. im sitting on too many sparks and bots, no resources to use them!

Speak for yourself, I need any alpha I can get, but class would be amazing as well
    yeah alpha is fine but there's nothing new for 3 months in the rewards. that's very boring.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Ultimate Crystal = Superior Crystal?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    Ultimate Crystal = Superior Crystal?

Not even it contains only 3* and 4*, its pool contains all the available bots. IIRC.
  • Drake6401 wrote: »
    I always though it would be cool if special missions switched sides occasionally, so instead of stopping Megatron, you play through the story of him gathering his loyalists by both challenging his Autobot foes and proving his strength to less obedient Decepticons. The commander perspective doesn't appeal to me much. makes the bots feel kind of like pokemon. It would also help with applying Autobot bosses, as the current standpoint requires them to betray you for some unnecessary reason.

Missions could switch according to the faction if the featured bot must be a boss. Instead of Autobots decided to go rouge, Autobot/Maximal spotlights could be played from the Decepticon perspective. Makes more sense than Drift trying to kill HotRod, and having to beat the tar out of them both to make them come home.

That's a really interesting idea... I don't know if it's possible (we've got long term storylines planned out), it would be a cool thing to see, and I will pass it on to the team!
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    That’s actually a really good idea ^^^
  • @Kabam Miike What is this megatron relic you speak of? Please and thank you.
    @Kabam Miike What is this megatron relic you speak of? Please and thank you.

He ain't gonna say; I've pestered him about Spotlight relics for the past 3 months. =)

We'll know tomorrow.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    @KillMasterC
    Thanks mate.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    @Kabam Miike What is this megatron relic you speak of? Please and thank you.

It's entirely possible it's just a repeat of the existing Megatron relics, with fancy new art
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Drake6401 wrote: »
    I always though it would be cool if special missions switched sides occasionally, so instead of stopping Megatron, you play through the story of him gathering his loyalists by both challenging his Autobot foes and proving his strength to less obedient Decepticons. The commander perspective doesn't appeal to me much. makes the bots feel kind of like pokemon. It would also help with applying Autobot bosses, as the current standpoint requires them to betray you for some unnecessary reason.

Missions could switch according to the faction if the featured bot must be a boss. Instead of Autobots decided to go rouge, Autobot/Maximal spotlights could be played from the Decepticon perspective. Makes more sense than Drift trying to kill HotRod, and having to beat the tar out of them both to make them come home.

That's a really interesting idea... I don't know if it's possible (we've got long term storylines planned out), it would be a cool thing to see, and I will pass it on to the team!

'86 Unicron confirmed
  • There's irony in the spot light mission's name considering it's not working well.
    I would have waited an eternity for this...

Commanders!

He's here! Megatron has come to New Quintessa, and he's commenced his mission to recruit his loyal Decepticon allies, and confront the imposter Megatron! It's up to you to hunt down the leader of the Decepticons before he can amass his army of loyal followers!

Because it doesn't look like anybody found my hidden GIF in the announcement of the Ancient Sanctum map, here it is:
    3947021-tumblr_mpniwb6sk61rrdnl5o1_400.gif

How long is this mission available?

The Mission will start on November 30th at 5 am PDT, and run until January 5th at 5 am PDT.

Are there locks on the difficulties?

Easy Difficulty will unlock at Commander Level 10, Medium Difficulty will unlock at Commander Level 20, and Hard Difficulty will unlock at Commander Level 30. Expert Level difficulty will unlock at Level 35! Each Difficulty features different energy usage per Mission.

Wait, this is 5 weeks! Does that mean that we'll have longer to collect Megatron Chips?

Yes and no... There will be an extra week to collect Megatron Chips, but that week will not feature any other activities to gather Megatron chips, but you'll still be able to duplicate bots to collect Megatron chips, and finish the Spotlight missions.

Rewards!

For Completing and Mastering the Easy Mode:

1x 2 Star Bot Crystal
    1x Premium Bot Crystal
    5000x Premium Bot Crystal Shards
    1x Megatron Relic
    2000x Premium Mod Crystal Shards
    4x Tier 1 Class Spark Crystals
    6x Tier 1 Basic Sparks
    4x Tier 2 Basic Sparks
    1000x Megatron Chips

For Completing and Mastering the Medium Mode:

5000x T1 Alpha Spark Essence
    4x Premium Bot Crystals
    1x Bronze Megatron Relic
    6x Tier 2 Basic Sparks
    6x Tier 1 Class Spark Crystals
    1500x 3-Star Bot Crystal Shards
    3000x Megatron Chips

For Completing and Mastering the Hard Mode:

3500x Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence
    10 000x Tier 1 Alpha Spark Essence
    1x Silver Megatron Relic
    3x Premium Bot Crystals
    2000x 3-Star Bot Crystal Shards
    2x Tier 1 Mod Spark Crystals
    1000x 4-Star Bot Crystal Shards
    5000x Megatron Chips

For Completing and Mastering the Expert Mode:

1x Tier 3 Basic Spark
    2x Tier 1 Alpha Sparks
    1x Gold Megatron Relic
    1x Superior Bot Crystal
    5x Premium Bot Crystals
    16,000x Megatron Chips
    - 3000 from Chapter 1
    - 5000 from Chapter 2
    - 8000 from Chapter 3

what is easy medium hard mode? in spotlight i find just acts, no modes. how i change to medium mode?
    Synthwave wrote: »
    1x Tier 3 Basic Spark
    2x Tier 1 Alpha Sparks
    1x Gold Megatron Relic
    1x Superior Bot Crystal
    5x Premium Bot Crystals
    16,000x Megatron Chips
    - 3000 from Chapter 1
    - 5000 from Chapter 2
    - 8000 from Chapter 3

Clever :tongue:

for chapter 1 and 2 i find from exploration reward totals to 4k chips. so please explain how ch1 3k and ch2 5k.
  • Is this working as it should now?
  • BigbowlrBigbowlr Posts: 121
    @Kabam Miike why not just drop AM for the day and push back the start 1 day into our 3 day break? Make sure everything is working as intended and that way it still gives a full 4 day AM while not screwing up the following weeks
  • @Bigbowlr @Kabam Miike or start normal time tomorrow and run 3 day Am. Ya it’s short, but keeps everything on schedule. Next week everything is good to go like normal
  • @Kabam Miike is it safe to open crystals and get Megatron chips?