Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

4 Star Crystals giving Dinobot chips instead of Megatron Chips

I opened that Cyber Monday crystal deal today first and got all Megatron chips with my bots like I should have, but when I opened my 4 star crystal last to hopefully collect 10k Megatron chips, I got 10k Dinobot chips instead.

Will Kabam swap these for me? The whole reason of waiting to open these was to get the December chips and not the November ones.

Comments

• This is unacceptable. 4str crystals are hard to get these days. People getting dino chips should get em replaced with mega chips
  • AnubisAnubis Posts: 87
    Yea I want my megaton chips also!!!!
  • AnubisAnubis Posts: 87
    This is unacceptable and very disappointing!!!
  • yes same here, i want to get dino bot dupped but get Megatron chips instead. Very disappointing
  • Same. And I got weird amount of Megatron chips. I have 2500 or so from just a few two star dupes. No three star dupes.
  • I also opened up one to test it out, from the Cyber Monday Crystal package. Received a 3 Star Waspinator, and 1000 Dinobot chips. Not opening anything else until I am certain that we will only get the Megatron chips.
  • Ok, i opened my stored 15 4* crystals without spining and got all dino chips instead, please convert those to megatron chips because those are now useless... we need this fixed asap
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    I opened my Cyber Monday crystals, and knight crystals, too and received Dinobot chips instead of megatron. In total got 1 4-star, 8 3-stars, and rest 2-stars. About 20k megachips worth. Would appreciate it if those were megatron chips somehow. Crystals back would be acceptable too :) I'll open them again for megatron chips
  • I had this happen but I think it actually gave me both as a result. Mine was just duped 2 stars so no big deal if not.
  • I opened my cyber Monday and a few other chips and all were Megatron chips. while doing spot lite easy game crashed and 1000 of my meg chips converted over to dino chips.
  • MAMILMAMIL Posts: 48
    Add me to this glitch, lost 20k Megatron chips! I don’t want anymore dupes of 3* Dinobot
  • I opened 25 crystals for it all said Megatron chips but when I went to items ithad zero Megatron and my Dinobot chips increased
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    MOOOOOAAAARRRRRR DINO CHIPS
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Same thing here. Holding off opening anymore crystals.

akweuftvzrl1.png
  • Hey y'all,

I'm really sorry you're running into this. We're looking into the issue and once we have more information we'll make sure to update all of you!
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    Hmmm that really stinks, hope ya get a chip switch. Curious on what dupe you got lol
  • Hey All, we've posted an update on this right here: http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/3109/regarding-todays-issues-november-30th-2017

More details will follow when we have something to share.
  • Is there a time frame to expect our Megatron chips? I experienced the same problem with a 4* crystal.