Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Eternal Live Beta Poll on what to poll for the next poll

ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
edited November 2017 in General Discussion
As usual, we need the pre poll poll before polling the next poll on how to proceed with the current content, help me out!

Eternal Live Beta Poll on what to poll for the next poll 18 votes

We need MOAR threads! Don't consolidate them! MOAR choice!
0%
We need MOAR polls on MOAR compensation for MOAR buggy rollouts!
22%
BigbowlrBlogZmogisBo3boodBobnfloyd 4 votes
MOAR angry posts only threads!
0%
MOAR constructive posts only threads!
0%
MOAR polls on creating an eternal Live Beta player testing squad so this doesn't happen MOAR!
55%
ManthroMark174CandKanenomisuJoker69Hired_GoonPromethium1Gannicus_0BOFADKittenPrime 10 votes
MOAR polls by Manthro! We missed you, guy!
22%
AmanouLtrashOckJatinderSinghthat1guy 4 votes

Comments

• BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    MOAR polls on creating an eternal Live Beta player testing squad so this doesn't happen MOAR!
    Who flagged this? Terrible day, this humor is all we have
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    BOFAD wrote: »
    Who flagged this? Terrible day, this humor is all we have

Probably just someone who envious of how awesome the Manthro is... Especially when he talks about himself in the 3rd person.
  • MOAR polls on creating an eternal Live Beta player testing squad so this doesn't happen MOAR!
    You forgot "All of the above!!!"
    Damnit... I keep forgetting that one! Everyone keeps reminding me to include that option each time I put up a new poll, lol!
  • MOAR polls on creating an eternal Live Beta player testing squad so this doesn't happen MOAR!
    I really think this one needed it MOAR than the others.
    Hired_Goon wrote: »
    I really think this one needed it MOAR than the others.

I see what you did there...

4xjtzn70nbc5.gif
  • BobtherobotBobtherobot Posts: 15
    edited November 2017
    I think a few more MOAR of my brain cells just died just by reading this.
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    edited November 2017
    I think a few MOAR of my brain cells just died just by reading this.

Always a good time to kill a few MOAR of those. Who needs em anyway. What we do need MOAR of atm tho is laughs. This stuff happens and as much as it sucks, yelling and screaming solves nothing so better to sit back and have a good laugh.
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    edited November 2017
    On the note of the actual poll, Kabam could easily select 18 players that are active(and not hateful or vulgar 9 times out of 10) to each join a special test squad that would be under a NDA to test this stuff on the most used devices. They would be able to catch serious issues such as this early and Kabam could correct it before it went live.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    MOAR humor! Tis the season to be jolly after all
  • You forgot:
    Moar flagged posts!
    Moar participation trophies!
  • Manthro wrote: »
    As usual, we need the pre poll poll before polling the next poll on how to proceed with the current content, help me out!

Where is the all of the above choice?
    I think a few more MOAR of my brain cells just died just by reading this.

I wish I had brain cells.