Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

So can we finish the AM?

If we have already started AM, can we finish? As long as we don’t start another and keep doing it over and over?

Comments

• Yes. This is allowed. There may be some actions we have to take later, but will try to make sure that the effects of them are as small as possible on all of our Players, and not punishing.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    edited November 2017
    Yes. This is allowed. There may be some actions we have to take later, but will try to make sure that the effects of them are as small as possible on all of our Players, and not punishing.

Even with fact the energy isn’t being used up?

@Kabam Miike
  • Mustangjon wrote: »
    Yes. This is allowed. There may be some actions we have to take later, but will try to make sure that the effects of them are as small as possible on all of our Players, and not punishing.

@Kabam Miike

That is not your guys fault. That's on us, and that was an error on our part. My only worry is if we have to reset the Alliance Missions completely (there is a chance) and you've used items. We're working on getting this fixed ASAP, and want to make sure it has the least effect on you all as possible, but I can't make any promises right now.
  • Ok the false starts we had today, can’t remember how many my alliance had but each of them with Zero points or very few before it got reset on us (we didn’t reset), are these exempt from being considered exploiting? Also what’s up with the overpower Ultra Magnus, even at a lower rating than we are used to he is one shot killing our bots and he isn’t even a linked node or sub boss! Is this intentional?
  • Oh and please excuse grammar or spelling, I don’t always catch these things due to dyslexia
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    edited November 2017
    Mustangjon wrote: »

@Kabam Miike

That is not your guys fault. That's on us, and that was an error on our part. My only worry is if we have to reset the Alliance Missions completely (there is a chance) and you've used items. We're working on getting this fixed ASAP, and want to make sure it has the least effect on you all as possible, but I can't make any promises right now.

Yeah, that would be my question at this point... is if you guys plan to reset it. Right now we are holding off using items because we assume that we won't get them back IF you reset.

Any information about your guys plans would be greatly appreciated. Fixing is one thing, but we need to know what to do.
  • AnubisAnubis Posts: 87
    Well alittle late I used all my big items and will be very upset if I used them for nothing.
  • Hey All,

Quick update. We are resetting Alliance Missions. This was the only way that we could get this issue fixed ASAP. Any items used will be returned, and timers adjusted. I know this message doesn't have much detail, but we needed to tell you all right away. More detail will follow in a longer post soon.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Can we just delay it by a full day? Not messing up schedules?
  • Great work, AM is reset, bots seems to be locked though. One mess to another. Just put up a maintenance sign so that problems won't multiply.
  • I think waiting a day is best option. The farther east players are asleep now, not too mention the disruption to normal scheduling. We have adjusted now to the 12 hour change previously. I see it’s best we shorten AM a day or extend it a day. Changing times up isn’t gonna make anyone’s experience better for today
  • Hey All, we've posted an update on this right here: http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/3109/regarding-todays-issues-november-30th-2017

More details will follow when we have something to share.