Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

randomizer is so cheap

That thing is so cheap!!!!! Money grab 100% one hit and your dead with a full health bar.

Comments

• SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    what's that?
  • That sounds like a bug maybe... the description reads 100% stronger than rank 1. I heard someone say they saw 1 million+ dmg on an Sp1, so maybe Kabam needs to shift a decimal point or something :)
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Yeah I got hit for 90k on a punch from shockwave. Restarted and did the easy path Soundwave was a beast though you will need to go full ninja if it’s not a glitch to make it through
  • Ray94Ray94 Posts: 41
    edited November 2017
    I got hit for 690k damage vs Galvatron [Removed by Moderation], if your trying to get people to quit your doing a great job Kabam.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited November 2017
    What happens if you block? Does the damage seem fairly consistent with regular melee if you do?
  • AnubisAnubis Posts: 87
    If u block it ur still dead
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    It’s intentional. They play tested for days and since this happens to everyone, they would have noticed it. And approve of it, right @Kabam Miike ?
  • Not intentional. No way do they intend to have bots doing 1 mil damage against us with only a few k health. Today has been crazy all around. Quit being drama queens. We will have normal play and AM and challenging, but bearable nodes soon. Sh** happens.
  • Dircules wrote: »
    It’s intentional. They play tested for days and since this happens to everyone, they would have noticed it. And approve of it, right @Kabam Miike ?

Actually, this was a knock on from the issues we had this morning. It should be fixed now, so if you guys still see this problem, please let us know!
  • Good to hear! A couple other mods seemed a bit wonky too, so hopefully they were all related.
  • tekkn1kal wrote: »
    Good to hear! A couple other mods seemed a bit wonky too, so hopefully they were all related.

If they were new mods, there is a chance they were not acting properly.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    They still are not apparently in spotlight

@Kabam Miike
  • Armes6Armes6 Posts: 25
    I just tried fighting a shockwave in expert mode with randomizer mod maybe 20-25 minutes ago. First attempt a few seconds in I got hit by a 44k damage ranged attack, second attempt several seconds in and after exchanging several blows I got hit with a 99k damage melee attack.

I know it is expert mode, so it is supposed to be hard, but I just wanted to bring it up in case that high of damage is being caused by supposed bug
  • Yeah randomizer is still not working correctly
  • edited December 2017
    I can confirm that this is not working correctly. Having the team look into it right now. It seems that any of the new Mods introduced in the Spotlight and Alliance Mission may still be having problems. Please sit tight, we're gonna get these fixed as soon as we can.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I will also confirm that randomizer is definitely adding wayyyyyy too much buff to ranged and melee.

It's not just contained to Alliance Missions. Spotlight is affected, and I think some consideration needs to be given to players who used items and energon to get through it.
  • Yeah soundwave one shot my rank 5 prime on expert just now.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    z7bwzgqj5056.jpg
    Saw it in a friend's video.
  • yhdujl5437ut.gif
    I think they should start announcing bugs like mods and new bots.
  • I call it the Thanos Mod
  • b1ybnwsyc2od.gif
    Thanos Mod
  • better kabam resolve and stable all bug before thing to create a bs wierd mod at spotlight or Am, this game always have bug problem, mistake, and bs everywhere
  • b1ybnwsyc2od.gif
    Thanos Mod

Glove in left hand, punch with right hand.

• Just wanted to add closure to this thread. We pushed a fix for the Randomizer buff already so you should not be getting "Thanos'd" anymore.

Although this might make for an interesting buff idea for a new Rulers of Kaon map? :wink:
  • So - what about the energon I wasted beating a bugged boss? A refund seems fair, right?

• Just wanted to add closure to this thread. We pushed a fix for the Randomizer buff already so you should not be getting "Thanos'd" anymore.

Although this might make for an interesting buff idea for a new Rulers of Kaon map? :wink:

Please don't....